Wimbledon Tennis 2022

I supported Bjog aganst Taylor...Feds against anyone, British or not, and Andy Murray against anyone...guess why?

Like all proper tennis fans, nationality doesn't matter...we follow and cheer for the quality of tennis.

You cannot be in a good place with this anger over something that cannot affect your life. Unlike yourself, I don't get out of my tree for much, and I sincerely hope you soon get to grips with your present way of thinking, because you cannot live a good life with that crap
You misunderstand, I will support anyone if I like them as a tennis player. It is the flag waving crowd supporting him because he is a 'Brit' that gets me.

You misunderstand, I will support anyone if I like them as a tennis player. It is the flag waving crowd supporting him because he is a 'Brit' that gets me.
He's not representing GB...if you have a problem with people being happy to cheer a tennis problem, you have the problem.

Playing well again Kyrgios, but what an utter tosspot he is.

BBC having another meltdown because Nadal is getting beat
Not sure he is playing that well tbf, every service game seems close
Big questions over Rafa if Fritz takes the 3rd set...
The standard of line calling has been noticeably poor this tournament

Last edited:
Embarrassing this for Fritz mind , playing a 36 year old who is injured and making such hard work of it .

Last edited:
Yes, wish they could scrap this nationality crap and compete as individuals.

The crowd will always have a favourite though, whoever is playing.

Might change as the match goes in though, if they just want the match to be prolonged, like Nadal atm.

Embarrassing this for Fritz mind , playing a 36 year old who is injured and making such hard work of it .
He did the same against an 'injured' Djokovic at Australia in 2021, lost the 5th set 6-2...i sense a repeat incoming here
Unbelievable this from Rafa mind .
Standing serves for 3 sets now, literally rolling them in on his shoulder alone, no push off from his legs or twist of his body, sending them in at a 2nd serve pace and still won 2 of the last 3 sets

Last edited:

Back