Willis

Not very good but not as bad as McLaughlin were the fuck did they get him from 😂
What were you expecting? These are not very good Third Division players from not very good clubs. We are desperate and obviously short of money. With the bonus of an ex Scottish Second Dividion manager at the helm who (if it’s his choice) cannot spot a player. Also playing kids worse than players on the bench. Shambles!

Looked absolutely terrified today. Some awful stray passes and all round nervousness I thought. I've got decent hopes for him and hopefully just settling in that formation and not another Baldwin petrified of playing in front of the home crowd.

Said to the lads round me one of the worst debuts I've seen for a long time. At fault for the goal, every pass either went out for a throw or was to an Oxford player, indecision between him and the defence all leaving the ball for each other. Like a black Baldwin.

Looked absolutely terrified today. Some awful stray passes and all round nervousness I thought. I've got decent hopes for him and hopefully just settling in that formation and not another Baldwin petrified of playing in front of the home crowd.
Nailed it, Baldwin Mk II

It was quite evident early on today the lad cant pass a football so was baffling that we kept persisting with trying to give him the ball to play out from the back with

He seemed to be struggling with his legs in the second half. I noticed him stretching them a lot.

I can remember seeing Jeff Clarke play for us, at Bristol City 75/76 ish. Think it was his 2nd league game for us. We got beat 3-0. Said to my mate, he's f***ing shite............

Humble pie

Back