Willis

Curry

Midfield
Looked absolutely terrified today. Some awful stray passes and all round nervousness I thought. I've got decent hopes for him and hopefully just settling in that formation and not another Baldwin petrified of playing in front of the home crowd.

To be fair to him it looked like he'd pulled something making a pass with most the second half to go. Didn't look like he was moving all that comfortably before the pass that went out of play and the bad one that put us under pressure.

To be fair to him it looked like he'd pulled something making a pass with most the second half to go. Didn't look like he was moving all that comfortably before the pass that went out of play and the bad one that put us under pressure.
Aye, I saw him trying to stretch it off. Certainly not having a pop at him as some think. Just looked very nervous and a bit off from what I've seen of him so far.

Coventry fans were saying his best position is right of the CB's but he's being played in the centre to shoe horn a f***ing right back in CB who also looks petrified when the ball goes anywhere near him.
Ross is trying to play a formation we don’t have the players for, to make things worse our better players like McGeady don’t fit into it.

If he wants to stick with this piss, we need two new centrebacks and 2 wing backs.

Our back 5 looked like they’d been asked to play in a formation they’d never played before.

Not to worry he’ll change it again at Ipswich

Got to laugh like. Sign players for a system. Spend all pre season shoe horning them into a different system then count down the league games until that that system you've wasted all pre season on is binned because it doesn't work.

Ross is trying to play a formation we don’t have the players for, to make things worse our better players like McGeady don’t fit into it.

If he wants to stick with this piss, we need two new centrebacks and 2 wing backs.

Just said it looks like he sighed players for another system then changed it after without even trying it. They sure as hell weren't signed with this one in mind. It's a total shambles.

Back