Willis and Ozturk

Dont know why ozturk was dropped. Aye he was shit at the beginning of the season last year but he was one of our best defenders at the end.

Should have been straight in. Unless he came back unfit from pre-season?

Because he was trying to lift the pace of the side. I get why totally just Flanagan hasn’t played well.

Dont know why ozturk was dropped. Aye he was shit at the beginning of the season last year but he was one of our best defenders at the end.

Should have been straight in. Unless he came back unfit from pre-season?
I think he was unfit when we signed him, had a bad start as a result and barely played until the end of the season.

If he’s fit now he should play alongside Willis. He has a mistake in him, but if he didn’t he would be playing a higher level than L1.

No idea why Flanagan played ahead of Ozturk in any case. For me Flanagan was no better than Baldwin last year and personally would also have Baldwin ahead of Flanagan (with ozturk ahead of both).

Heneghan available from Sheff Utd

If a deal is possible then I’d get him in to play alongside Willis with Ozturk back up

Flanagan has been poor for a long time now, Baldwin out of favour and Loovens finished.

CB reinforcement(s) alongside LB is vital. The worry is whether we can shift any of Loovens, Baldwin, Flanagan. If not we might have to make do... not a good prospect :lol:

Last edited:
No idea why Flanagan played ahead of Ozturk in any case. For me Flanagan was no better than Baldwin last year and personally would also have Baldwin ahead of Flanagan (with ozturk ahead of both).
flanagn is a full back, at leats according to nigel clough, who got promoted from this league wih flanagn in the team..ross should have listened to him and viewed flanagan as a full back, not centre back option.

Think they must be trying to offload Baldwin. Can't see Loovens going but he may end up coaching.

Back