Willis and Ozturk

Out if the five so called centre backs it has to be Willis and Ozturk, as already said he’s rarely bullied and does not fuck about except when he’s pulling shirts.

Do you expect Ross to run on and give Ozturk a good telling off mid-game - “Now just stop doing that ! You are a very naughty boy !”
Well the wife tells me im a very naughty boy,but after a good spanking im good as gold
JOS would be absolutely fucked if he played in the PL now with VAR. He would give a penalty away literally every single corner. It always astounded me how much he got away with it.
Comparing jos with this berk my god ,jos did have a bit wrestle but with aguero and co not these knackers

Last edited:
Roker report gave the turk a bad report .

Only listened on radio and he seemed ok ?
Another report made him joint man of the match! All about opinions I guess. Think the RR review slated him more for poor delivery but to be fair that's not really his strong point or something many centre halves excell in.

Think this would be a great combo, Ozturk just sitting behind Willis, no idea what Flanagan was doing last Saturday

I'd sack Ross on the spot if he ever played Flanagan again

Realise it's an area we're a bit short in and he can cover at full back but should have bombed him out after the play off final.

Baldwin was crap for a few games granted (which one of them haven't been?) but he looked alright at times and now can't get on our bench...

Back