Will you be renewing?

Aye. Even if I just go to a dozen games with the bairn it works out cheaper.

We'll obviously go to more than a dozen mind.

Hopefully there's plenty of other things given the new EFL TV deal meaning even more stupid kick off times as fixtures are moved for TV. There's 552 championship games a season and there will be a minimum 328 games shown. Basically around 3 in every 5 games. It may also mean less games on SAFSEE

Each season, Sky Sports will broadcast a minimum of:

328 Sky Bet Championship matches
248 Sky Bet League One matches
248 Sky Bet League Two matches
All 15 Play-Off matches
All 93 Carabao Cup matches
All 127 EFL Trophy matches

In total, over 1000 (1059) of the EFL's 1891 games

Lots of those will have to be on red button. The devil will be in the detail.

Not 6 more like 3 month ago !
Begining of November we had just lost but played well to Leicester we beat Norwich easily , drew 0-0 away at Swansea - where when it was 11-11 it was one of the best performances I've seen from us then convincingly beat Birmingham 3-1.

The bcb and mags match have (maybe rightly) broken some people, resulting in complete hyperbole on the current set back.
I gave myself a larger window just to cover myself mate. ;)

Given the emails will likely be out in the next fortnight.

We will have to commit and have paid for 50% of it at least before we know who the manager will be.

Can't say I'm mad on the idea of handing over hundreds of pounds for them to then go and make another Beale like appointment in the summer.

For the first time since the relegation to League One, I'm undecided.
I will, too late to stop after 55 years of trauma.

Given the emails will likely be out in the next fortnight.

We will have to commit and have paid for 50% of it at least before we know who the manager will be.

Can't say I'm mad on the idea of handing over hundreds of pounds for them to then go and make another Beale like appointment in the summer.

For the first time since the relegation to League One, I'm undecided.
Nope

The appointment is only a part of it. The supposed idealistic but unrealistic model as it is needs scrapping.

We will never go up without some sort of investment in Championship ready players and we will never attract the best managers/head coaches if they have to work completely under KS with no say on club policy and recruitment…and they will want paying what they’re worth and be allowed to bring their own staff in.

None of this is rocket science but it isn’t happening is it.
I would bet money it is. He fucked up with Beale. Once we sell Clark there will be money to bring in a decent coach and back room staff, it’s not rocket science is it mate. Let’s see what happens in July.

we will be , mate and his kids are not all down to off the pitch issues with his kids cards not working at beginning of season/Newcastle ticket fiasco , 3 seperate times he had to take time off work to go and queue down the ticket office to resolve issues, no reply to emails/phone and hes had enough

I would bet money it is. He fucked up with Beale. Once we sell Clark there will be money to bring in a decent coach and back room staff, it’s not rocket science is it mate. Let’s see what happens in July.
Might need to use some of it to bring in a decent replacement too tbf :lol:

Clarke's scored more than the rest of our attacking players combined.

Use the Clark money to get Will Still and his team in, it will be cheaper than trying to do it in January. KS & KLD need to loosen up the model slightly for players than will ultimately get them to their goal - which is the premier league. The players might not have as much resale value, but the money they will bring in will offset that. Im not saying go for journeymen players like in the past, but players like Roberts, Pritch, Moore, even Mvilla. In that kind of mould. They have to stop being so rigid.

I hope this fuck around with Beale will open their eyes abit, and show them they need to get it 100% right this time. We need out of the Championship.

60 years a supporter so probably not going to stop now. I dislike the ‘model’ and hate the early kick off times which we’ve suffered. But yesterday’s news has pointed me back in the right direction.

Still in limbo. Still fairly pissed off with what happened with the BCB.

Surprisedt that so many have let it be brushed under the carpet, or are debating not getting one due to the football on the display.

How are you a Sunderland fan if you're not going to go because you don't like the football? What have you been doing for the last half a century?

Last edited:

Back