Will you be renewing?

SAFC_Marc

Midfield
Given the emails will likely be out in the next fortnight.

We will have to commit and have paid for 50% of it at least before we know who the manager will be.

Can't say I'm mad on the idea of handing over hundreds of pounds for them to then go and make another Beale like appointment in the summer.

For the first time since the relegation to League One, I'm undecided.

We will have to commit and have paid for 50% of it at least before we know who the manager will be.

Can't say I'm mad on the idea of handing over hundreds of pounds for them to then go and make another Beale like appointment in the summer.

For the first time since '86, i'm having doubts about renewing. This lot have just taken the piss out of us imo this season.

Do you go to support the manager or the team?
I'm paying to go to watch a few football games.

You purchase your season ticket every season not knowing who of the players will still be with us , which league we’ll be in and in this case who the manager will be.

Nothing new here.
the absolute truth of it,no excuse not to renew (if it's affordable of course),Beal's gone time to hope the club get the next appointment right

Back