Will we sell the 4451 allocation at Boro??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apperantly we asked for more than 4K according to the northern echo but the polis blocked this I'm really suprised they gave us 4K I kna there wasn't any trouble at the last match

But 4K mackems decending on smoggy bound to be the odd punch up
You're right Hank there's certain to be a few tosspots giving it the big un' all clubs have their quota of arseholes but the vast majority of fans are ok.

It's amazing how the FA Cup is alive and well and an amazing thing for away fans. I know it's partly the bigger allocations given under the rules of the competition. But the contrast to the utter apathy for home fans is staggering. We'd be exactly the same, we'd struggle to get anyone going to a home game against Boro however cheap the tickets might be, yet we could easily get more than 4k to go away.

Fuck's sake, can they not get anything right? I checked a few days back online and it just said sold out.

Fuck's sake, can they not get anything right? I checked a few days back online and it just said sold out.
I went to Burton with my son and my mate and his son. We were told that it had sold out. When we got there there was at least 150 seats unsold.

I'm told that this could be something to do with corporates at SAFC who dont take up their allocation. No idea if its true but there are conflicting messages from the ticket office at times.

The website has been saying sold out since Monday 18th, the day they went on general sale.
When I phoned up that morning, there was actually 600 left.
How difficult is it for someone to update the website to give the correct information?

The website has been saying sold out since Monday 18th, the day they went on general sale.
When I phoned up that morning, there was actually 600 left.
How difficult is it for someone to update the website to give the correct information?

Bain probably sacked someone to save £7.50 an hour that used to update the website, good lad is Martin

It's amazing how the FA Cup is alive and well and an amazing thing for away fans. I know it's partly the bigger allocations given under the rules of the competition. But the contrast to the utter apathy for home fans is staggering. We'd be exactly the same, we'd struggle to get anyone going to a home game against Boro however cheap the tickets might be, yet we could easily get more than 4k to go away.
Very little interest in the game on Teesside or Wearside it seems.

We seemed to have sold just over 4k relatively quickly. The last few hundred seem to have been available for a while now and not selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back