Will we sell the 4451 allocation at Boro??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think i might try and email them tomorrow to be honest. If they arent putting extra trains or carriages on I'm gonna make alternative plans.

Think i might try and email them tomorrow to be honest. If they arent putting extra trains or carriages on I'm gonna make alternative plans.

Apperantly we asked for more than 4K according to the northern echo but the polis blocked this I'm really suprised they gave us 4K I kna there wasn't any trouble at the last match

But 4K mackems decending on smoggy bound to be the odd punch up

Apperantly we asked for more than 4K according to the northern echo but the polis blocked this I'm really suprised they gave us 4K I kna there wasn't any trouble at the last match

But 4K mackems decending on smoggy bound to be the odd punch up

Honestly if there were the normal free busses i wouldnt see a single problem. But this 1 train per hour malarkey has got trouble written all over it. I can see lads just getting 6 seater taxis down for maybe £7 each, getting dropped off at a boozer down there. Then afterwards going to a pub amd trying for taxis. There'll be pockets sunderland all over it will be a nightmare for the coppers. If i were more cynical id suggest its almost as if the coppers are setting it up for bother, not just between boro/safc but also between sa/coppers/train company. Get some over time and banning orders in to see the new year in. They could easily sort something out, extra trains or busses, they might still but I'll not hold my breath

Honestly if there were the normal free busses i wouldnt see a single problem. But this 1 train per hour malarkey has got trouble written all over it. I can see lads just getting 6 seater taxis down for maybe £7 each, getting dropped off at a boozer down there. Then afterwards going to a pub amd trying for taxis. There'll be pockets sunderland all over it will be a nightmare for the coppers. If i were more cynical id suggest its almost as if the coppers are setting it up for bother, not just between boro/safc but also between sa/coppers/train company. Get some over time and banning orders in to see the new year in. They could easily sort something out, extra trains or busses, they might still but I'll not hold my breath

Why I must surprised at the large number for our lot as you say could be very dodgy plus with it been on a Saturday 1300

Loads of time for boozing specially in Witherspoon etc this could be very messy

Got a feeling it's going to be carnage down there like. My 9yr old lad wanted to come for his first away game but I said no way! He reckons "dad, you're shocking ":lol:
And I reckon he’s right! I had just turned ten when I was taken to Boro in 1975 for a cup game. My remit was to sit in the car and watch it while my da and his marra sat in the pub. They did occasionally give me pop and crisps though. Nee NSPCC in them days mind.

@Botchie is taking his daughter so there’s really no excuse marra:lol:

Don't blame you mate, I wouldn't pay that either! I saw that ALS were ripping the piss with their prices but assumed there would be the usual free buses from the club and the likes, if that isn't the case then definitely better driving. I know I've mentioned it before but I still think it's a disgrace that ALS, the "safe" option for kids to travel on, don't offer kids prices. And this game is just a rip off in general, £15 to get to Boro and back on a bus ffs
Hartlepool supporters association charging £18 to Chester on Saturday. Must be a canny profit margin for ALS charging £15 to Boro

I've complained to the rail company in the past via e mail. I've complained that two carriages is not enough when we are at home and people are going shopping in Newcastle. After an eternity I got a response se which was disgraceful saying they had no rolling stock.
A couple of seasons ago people were videoing the carnage inside the carriages and sending them in as part of their complaint, one old fella fainted such was the crush. I told them I believed they wouldn't act on the problem until there is a death.
It's the same when Boro play us at the SOL, two carriages and the train often doesn't stop en route cos they can't squeeze anyone else in.
Hopefully this game will be the exception but don't count on it.

I've complained to the rail company in the past via e mail. I've complained that two carriages is not enough when we are at home and people are going shopping in Newcastle. After an eternity I got a response se which was disgraceful saying they had no rolling stock.
A couple of seasons ago people were videoing the carnage inside the carriages and sending them in as part of their complaint, one old fella fainted such was the crush. I told them I believed they wouldn't act on the problem until there is a death.
It's the same when Boro play us at the SOL, two carriages and the train often doesn't stop en route cos they can't squeeze anyone else in.
Hopefully this game will be the exception but don't count on it.

They are a joke. No way will all the fans going by train fit on. Most will get the 10.50 as the 11.50 only gets to Boro ten minutes before ko. Be bedlam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back