Will we sell the 4451 allocation at Boro??

Got a feeling it's going to be carnage down there like. My 9yr old lad wanted to come for his first away game but I said no way! He reckons "dad, you're shocking ":lol:

The FA cup is alive and well for away fans. Normally a chance to travel to new grounds, a bigger allocation and away from the stresses of the league. Unfortunately very few home fans are interested in it - which applies to us as much as anyone else (how few would we get going to a home game against Boro).

Can't get through to the ticket office, absolute joke. Imagine if I was trying to buy tickets for tomorrow's game, I'd just think fuck it. No wonder our crowds are shite

I've had to register and try and buy online but it won't let me. Must be sold out :(

Last edited:
Can't get through to the ticket office, absolute joke. Imagine if I was trying to buy tickets for tomorrow's game, I'd just think fuck it. No wonder our crowds are shite

I've had to register and try and buy online but it won't let me. Must be sold out :(

Outrage that like.....Inbox me Hun....They not give you the Fookin Bat Phern Marra?

Back