Will we make the playoffs this season?

We'll be there or thereabouts.

We're looking inconsistent. When we're on it we're capable of looking really good. But like yesterday when its a bit of a dog fight we can look pretty ordinary. In truth, we STILL should have taken something from the game yesterday despite not being at our best. Out of the five defeats how many could/should we have managed at least a point from?
We "won" four out of five of them on xG.

Many more performances like this and we won’t.
Not expecting to beat Leicester, but the Norwich game will be a good indicator of where we are

Think we can, but the club really need to be more flexible in terms of the model from January onwards. Got loads of really talented young players but we desperately need some calm and experienced heads to help them out, we can be incredibly naïve at times.

I thought was a 100% but not sure now....very worried because think confidence is gonna seep away. Hoping the Good Lord offers some divine intervention and we win five in a row.

no...definitely no.....we do not have a striker.....and any injury to clarke than how we going to score. Teams will just say let them have the ball they wont create anything in the box

Yes.

Over the course of a long season, having depth ie, Pembele, Alese, Rusyin, Cirkin, Dack & Mayenda have for different reasons barely or not played yet will prove their worth at this level

I’m not sure now. I think we would need an excellent January transfer window to achieve this.
Depends on so many factors like injuries, who we sell/buy in January, whether Auochiche/Rusyn/Pelembe/Mayenda turn out to be decent. Also, a big factor is whether he can get the bounce back like we did last year. When we lost 5-1 at home to Stoke last year, we came back with a 1-0 unexpected but deserved win at Norwich. We need something out of Tuesday and Saturday to get us back on the up as the games that follow are better. We have really good players and so should be in the play offs. The following players, in my view, wold get into most/all top 6 sides - Patto, Hume, Ballard, Neil, Roberts, Ekwah,Clarke and the likes of O'Nien, Cirkin, Huggins, Bellingham, Pritchard are all good Champo players. People will say, correctly, we don't have a quality CF but, in Clarke, it looks like we have a 20 goal man. We really should get in the play offs and, if we don't, I think, rightly, Mowbray will be questioned.

Just outside the Top 6, I reckon.

There are at least 6 teams who have the physicality and experience to win more matches than we will. The three relegated teams are stronger this year and I expect Boro, Ipswich and Norwich to finish above us too.

I think we're likely in with the next group which will include WBA, Hull, Bristol City and Coventry.

But we should know by now what this division is like. Leicester will win it and the current bottom 4-5 will continue to struggle, but in between it's a case of a very tight league when one decent signing, or a sudden run of form, will see any of the others quickly propelled into the play-off places.

We'll be there or thereabouts.

We're looking inconsistent. When we're on it we're capable of looking really good. But like yesterday when its a bit of a dog fight we can look pretty ordinary. In truth, we STILL should have taken something from the game yesterday despite not being at our best. Out of the five defeats how many could/should we have managed at least a point from?

5 defeats already says it all. You don’t get promoted with that ratio of losses.
To many players on pitch yesterday no where near up the English game, Ba, Rusyn, Aochgeech, Burstow, Hemir. They all appear light weight, inconsistent and frankly not ready. Yet all 5 were on the pitch in a game where Ekwah would have looked weak against many a womens team I’ve watched.
Robert’s played in that central role does not work which does not help.
To easy to snuff Clarke out when rest of midfield and strike force was so dire.
Most depressing performance of season for me.

Back