Will we make the playoffs this season?

Its all unravelling imo which inevitably means we'll lose clarke and probablys roberts aswell in jan. Need some outstanding recruitment to get things back on track

Going to be very tough, I think we’re probably going to finish short unless we add a bit balance to the squad in January. Really lack any sort of defensive/holding players in midfield. League is already starting to shape with the 3 relegated teams looking like taking 3 of the top 6 spots, Boro, Norwich, Ipswich are looking good so it’s going to a challenge.

We'll be there or thereabouts.

We're looking inconsistent. When we're on it we're capable of looking really good. But like yesterday when its a bit of a dog fight we can look pretty ordinary. In truth, we STILL should have taken something from the game yesterday despite not being at our best. Out of the five defeats how many could/should we have managed at least a point from?

I think you could argue how weak the 4 play off contenders were last year.

Could be brutal getting through them this year, if we even make it.

I think you could argue how weak the 4 play off contenders were last year.

Could be brutal getting through them this year, if we even make it.
I thought this too.

We will get no better chance in the playoffs. Which sadly, just made the defeat at Luton even worse.

I said after the window we would finish between 10th and 4th, we have gone over the window/experience/balance etc so many times and the fact is that’s the way the club have decided to go. Iv accepted we are gonna be inconsistent but hopefully as they develop as a team the more the season goes on we learn how to win when not playing our best. there’s no reason this squad can’t finish in the play offs but it’s gonna be up and down season, we need to stop pancaking when lose and thinking we are Madrid when we win

I can’t see it happening. Was a freak set of results that saw us in last season, and we are going backwards in my opinion. The inability to sign a competent striker is an absolute disgrace.

Back