Will this sell out?

Last seasons league one play off final had 26k..season before that 51k I believe. So if we don't sell out it won't be embarrassing in the slightest bit. There's going to be just short of 80k imo.
Record attendance for a League One Play Off Final is 76,935. Every chance of this match beating that.

Last seasons league one play off final had 26k..season before that 51k I believe. So if we don't sell out it won't be embarrassing in the slightest bit. There's going to be just short of 80k imo.

Haway man ffs you are comparing Shrewsbury town v rotherham to Sunderland v Charlton. Behave

Record attendance for a League One Play Off Final is 76,935. Every chance of this match beating that.
So because we are now in League one we no longer have any standards? We should be selling out a Play off final like. I'm going down on the day and coming back and its £100. I go away on holiday the week after as well

It is not like. We ridiculed City for not selling out Wembley fa cup semi final with many posters saying we would always sell out. We have a good hardcore support who will always go, then bandwagoners
Surely bandwagoners would be all ower a trip to Wembley?. At least those moaning about part timers only turning up to Wembley etc can’t moan anymore.

Well have circa 35k there man. Fuck me you'd think we've barley sold any!!!!
We are SAFC, not a little club. If the mags didn't sell out everyone on here would be pissing themselves. No one has any standards about our fans anymore since we have been relegated. We should be selling out, just like we easilly could have gotten 35k average this season. People just make excuses all the time

Surely bandwagoners would be all ower a trip to Wembley?. At least those moaning about part timers only turning up to Wembley etc can’t moan anymore.
They went earlier in the season for their only game of the season.

So because we are now in League one we no longer have any standards? We should be selling out a Play off final like. I'm going down on the day and coming back and its £100. I go away on holiday the week after as well

I'll be there for the weekend. I just understand that not everyone can afford to go after going down just a few weeks ago. We're going to have a big crowd and it will more than likely be the highest attended League One Play Off final ever.

We are SAFC, not a little club. If the mags didn't sell out everyone on here would be pissing themselves. No one has any standards about our fans anymore since we have been relegated. We should be selling out, just like we easilly could have gotten 35k average this season. People just make excuses all the time

They went earlier in the season for their only game of the season.
Absolute unadulterated bollocks.

I'll be there for the weekend. I just understand that not everyone can afford to go after going down just a few weeks ago. We're going to have a big crowd and it will more than likely be the highest attended League One Play Off final ever.
We should be selling out. Highest attened League One Play Off Final isn't exactly a high standard ffs.

Back