Will this sell out?

How come Charlton get 40,000 tickets?
USUALLY AN EVEN SPLIT i THINK

i remember when we played Blackpool there were thousands of our fans i the Blackpool end as they didn't sell out

Also when my local side Gillingham played Man City it was an even split, though Gills sold out their 40,000 as load slike me who have them as a second team went

USUALLY AN EVEN SPLIT i THINK

i remember when we played Blackpool there were thousands of our fans i the Blackpool end as they didn't sell out

Also when my local side Gillingham played Man City it was an even split, though Gills sold out their 40,000 as load slike me who have them as a second team went

Guess you're travelling to Wembley by caravan then :D

About 30 in lower tier left, less than 100 in middle tier. Never thought it would sell out and we have actually sold more than I thought. There’ll be close to 35,000 of us there including those in Club Wembley.

Looks like charlton will have 39,000 there. Save yourselves for the Sunday people and turn up the volume.

Last seasons league one play off final had 26k..season before that 51k I believe. So if we don't sell out it won't be embarrassing in the slightest bit. There's going to be just short of 80k imo.

Back