Will people turn on the doddsfather

You chose to quote/reply to me. Then went on a rant about this place never playing any of all those players you mentioned.

I simply mentioned Jobe should be dropped, not never played again, just dropped for his own good as much as ours.

Burstow I think is a waste of time. You can have that one. The others you’ve mentioned why you choose to reply to my comment to go on your little bitch rant is beyond me.
So what’s your starting 11 then?

Fitness has plenty to do with it.

They're all to to blame...coaching staff (Dodds/Proctor) included.

It really hasn't, it's got nothing to do with it, apart from the obvious ones like Hemir who three managers have now commented on and largely doesn't get involved as he can't.

You can be as fit as you like, but if you lack the nous and experienced heads you'll use it in the wrong areas chasing things you shouldn't be chasing. it's kids who have the weight of the world on their shoulders, whose bodies are getting used to playing regularly and the rigours and its affecting them physically and mentally.

It really hasn't, it's got nothing to do with it, apart from the obvious ones like Hemir who three managers have now commented on and largely doesn't get involved as he can't.

You can be as fit as you like, but if you lack the nous and experienced heads you'll use it in the wrong areas chasing things you shouldn't be chasing. it's kids who have the weight of the world on their shoulders, whose bodies are getting used to playing regularly and the rigours and its affecting them physically and mentally.

Aye, pace and energy got us absolutely nowhere last season did it 🤣

Anyway, can't be arsed to go round in circles. Enjoy the game.

Strange that all the fantastic training through the week ends in a shocking performance come game time.

😀

Train as hard as they like - most of them have no records to speak of, little experience and aren't good enough to do much, if any, better.

As usual there's got to be an ulterior more sinister issue with SAFC.

We had experience and more quality last season and some players who had a bit of mental strength, but of something more than just being semi talented kids.

Anyone arguing we have more or a similar quality this season needs sectioning. Some of these are f*cking bang average at best.

Last edited:
😀

Train as hard as they like - most of them have no records to speak of, little experience and aren't good enough to do much, if any, better.

Not being fit when the average age of the squad is something like 22 yrs old is hardly sinister ffs! 🤣🤣🤣
😀

We had experience and more quality last season and some players who had a bit of mental strength, but of something more than just being semi talented kids.

Anyone arguing we have more or a similar quality this season needs sectioning. Some of these are f*cking bang average at best.

I'm not on about quality, I'm on about fitness! It's clear when you watch us. I'm not sure what you're finding hard to grasp fella! Christ!

Just go watch the match man ffs!

Last edited:
Not being fit when the average age of the squad is something like 22 yrs old is hardly sinister ffs! 🤣🤣🤣

They are fit man. They're just not that good and lack key things like bite, knowledge, experience and are far too naive.

Players like Burstow and Jobe are fit, but they're not good enough. Ekwah doesn't lack fitness, he lacks aggression, desire, bite.

Jobe's 18, he plays at least 75 minutes of every game and has started 32 games this season where the most he'd started before was 5.

They're not lacking fitness at this stage of the season, some of them are drained and jaded. Some of them just lack key ingredients and that's why we've been able to get them.

I'm not on about quality, I'm on about fitness! It's clear when you watch us. I'm not sure what you're finding hard to grasp fella! Christ!

Just go watch the match man ffs!

Its not clear though. We can dominate the ball for large periods but it often doesn't result in anything. We're not good enough to take advantage, we're generally pretty easy tomplay against. we're too slow to react to danger and naive off the ball - there's no bite or real desire in the team outside of the likes of Onien, even players like Seelt are weak as piss.

Keep on thinking our issues are as simple as fitness though 🫥

Last edited:

Yeah, I'm with Perry here. Our players are fit, to put it simply they just run in the wrong direction and don't react or read situations very well. They can be reactive rather than proactive when the balls bouncing around nearby as well

Back