Will Keane

No, unsure how you got that from I said.

you said we're doing well given our wage bill, which is one of the lowest in the league. obviously that's true.

the problem is that we've got one of the lowest wage bills in the league. if you're ok with that then fine. if you think flirting with the playoffs is considered success for this season too, then that's fine but there's no way i can agree with that.

you said we're doing well given our wage bill, which is one of the lowest in the league. obviously that's true.

the problem is that we've got one of the lowest wage bills in the league. if you're ok with that then fine. if you think flirting with the playoffs is considered success for this season too, then that's fine but there's no way i can agree with that.
Considering it's only our second season back in the championship and our owner isn't going to throw a load of cash at it out of sheer desperation and in the process putting us at risk, I think we're progressing ok.

Considering it's only our second season back in the championship and our owner isn't going to throw a load of cash at it out of sheer desperation and in the process putting us at risk, I think we're progressing ok.
Will Keane was available for free.

so you're happy to be going backwards from last year because we were in league one recently. fair play.

Back