Will Grigg to the National League

I don’t think MK Dons or Rotherham thought highly of him either tbf.

No disrespect to you guys but Will Grigg has proved what many thought, he’s a National League level player.

MK idolised him from his first stint (season loan from Wigan I think) but then didn't sign him after he helped then gain promotion to the Championship. By the time he did come back for his second spell, it was more like the Grigg we all saw up here.

Didn't we also have lyle Taylor agreeing to come but wouldn't pay for his hotel or some shite, probably not true mind but rings a bell 🤣
Was in the summer, wouldn’t pay a goal bonus allegedly, paying twice to do the job you’re paid for according to no more piss take party Methven.

didn't say he'd do well, just that our currently lot are so shit he'd be better than them.
I don't think anyone is as bad as Grigg. He was the worst striker I've ever seen play for us.

If Wikipedia is to be believed, Grigg has 5 goals from 47 apps. I believe wiki only has league apps/goals and not cup games, but tbf I don't know where they get their data from or how good/accurate it is.

Based on the same criteria, Rusyn has 2 goals from 21 apps at a higher level.

That puts Grigg at ~0.106 goals-to-apps ratio. Rusyn is at ~0.095 goals-to-apps ratio. To me they're really close and that's before you factor in that the Championship is at a higher level than League One.

But I'm just playing with numbers here. Hey, maybe I can do Speakman's job? #pRICK4DOF 🤣

I don't think anyone is as bad as Grigg. He was the worst striker I've ever seen play for us.

If Wikipedia is to be believed, Grigg has 5 goals from 47 apps. I believe wiki only has league apps/goals and not cup games, but tbf I don't know where they get their data from or how good/accurate it is.

Based on the same criteria, Rusyn has 2 goals from 21 apps at a higher level.

That puts Grigg at ~0.106 goals-to-apps ratio. Rusyn is at ~0.095 goals-to-apps ratio. To me they're really close and that's before you factor in that the Championship is at a higher level than League One.

But I'm just playing with numbers here. Hey, maybe I can do Speakman's job? #pRICK4DOF 🤣
I raise you Mason Burstow

Back