Will Grigg to the National League

For me he's worse than Rodwell. I do think Rodwell tried just things didn't go his way and ended up doing the very minimum he could to stop him being sacked.

Grigg was never interested in playing for us. And probably still our biggest fee for a player since being relegated to league 1? Rumours he was in bed and couldn't belive we were paying for him. Never moved up here. Seen him once in the hylton after the match and he just had his head down trying to ignore people.

I think he is our worst ever signing.

For me he's worse than Rodwell. I do think Rodwell tried just things didn't go his way and ended up doing the very minimum he could to stop him being sacked.

Grigg was never interested in playing for us. And probably still our biggest fee for a player since being relegated to league 1? Rumours he was in bed and couldn't belive we were paying for him. Never moved up here. Seen him once in the hylton after the match and he just had his head down trying to ignore people.

Rodwell never tried either - he was a disgrace. Hid during games.

That interview he gave to The Athletic during lockdown where he blamed absolutely everyone and everything other than himself for how badly things went for him here summed the bloke up. A pathetic little coward who refused to take a shred of responsibility.

Aye he said himself he had his PJs on and was ready to get to kip.

Seen Clarke's transfer fee as anywhere from £800k to £5m but when we first signed him Sky reported it at £3.5m, he could be the player that beat the £3m for Grigg.

Back