Why were people leaving after 75 mins on Saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why's that then? It's true isn't it? There's far too much moaning about how folk decide to spend their time and money on here. Haven't you ever left the cinema when a film's been absolute shite? Times that by 38 and I totally understand why people leave.

Well why bother going in the first place? We had a chance to get our first win at home for months with 15 mins left (a long time in football) and people are leaving in their masses. We're the only club that has a reputation for it. Leaving at 3-0 etc. is fair enough but when was the last time we were 0-0 at 75 mins and looking the most likely to score?

Well why bother going in the first place? We had a chance to get our first win at home for months with 15 mins left (a long time in football) and people are leaving in their masses. We're the only club that has a reputation for it. Leaving at 3-0 etc. is fair enough but when was the last time we were 0-0 at 75 mins and looking the most likely to score?
But you keep ignoring the fact that the game was absolutely shit and people were so pissed off they probably couldn't give a toss if we scored or not. They just wanted out.

Was a load of people doing it Saturday. I get people doing it when we're getting hammered but not when we're trying to get the win.

It's the moment of the game that is most exciting and i can't see the point of turning up to watch your team play if you're going to leave at the climax.

Best thing we could do is get some British lads in to build a second road away from the stadium then more British lads might stay to see some Britishness for a bit longer than the 70 minutes we normally average before they stream out

Not sure if that's a Moyes reference or a Brexit one ;)

I'm guessing it's because they've paid their money and can leave when they want
Spot on. And I add, it has f all to do with anyone, certainly does not bother me one bit. The more that leave, the easier it is for me to make my exit at full time.

Because they don't actually care and just treat the game as an excuse to have a few pints with their mates/escape their other half.

We created chances and the second half was A LOT better than the first. Genuine question
I agree with this mind. I was quite suprised too. My rule is 2+ goals around 80mins the im away unless we are somehow putting some effort in (ive left many times early this year, something I never used to do!) . But aye sat, yes we were shite but we could have snatched that. Was odd imo.

Aye but it was a different situation on Saturday so I was asking the question. No need to get your back up mate, hope you got home in time for tea

I was there till the end, like I always am. However, I'm also not some holier than thou fan who berates people for leaving early.

At the end of they day, people are entitled to do whatever they want regardless of the score- people also leave early when we're in the lead.

It wasn't that different on Saturday as it was quite clear we weren't going to score and yet again, we were had to witness a completely abject performance.

I was there till the end, like I always am. However, I'm also not some holier than thou fan who berates people for leaving early.

At the end of they day, people are entitled to do whatever they want regardless of the score- people also leave early when we're in the lead.

It wasn't that different on Saturday as it was quite clear we weren't going to score and yet again, we were had to witness a completely abject performance.

No one is berating here and there is no chance you knew we weren't going to score

No one is berating here and there is no chance you knew we weren't going to score

I'm not stating that this thread is berating as such, but the constant threads about early leaver is becoming boring.

Of course there isn't, its a turn of phrase - but you can hardly admit that our free flowing football lead to chance after chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back