Why were people leaving after 75 mins on Saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

If everyone done the same as you then you'd only get crap films and books. There'd he no incentive to make anything decent if you put up with it regardless.
The film would still get the same amount of money if you left early or stayed till the end. Comparing the cinema and going to the match is completely ridiculous, staying till the end and getting behind the team could make a difference to the game, we've seen it happen. Fair enough games like Southampton when the game was gone but plenty leave when the game is hanging in the balance.

The film would still get the same amount of money if you left early or stayed till the end. Comparing the cinema and going to the match is completely ridiculous, staying till the end and getting behind the team could make a difference to the game, we've seen it happen. Fair enough games like Southampton when the game was gone but plenty leave when the game is hanging in the balance.
It wasn't me that started comparing them. I'd rather be blaming the manager and players for our crap performances week after week than fans who decide to leave early.

It wasn't me that started comparing them. I'd rather be blaming the manager and players for our crap performances week after week than fans who decide to leave early.
I didn't say it was you mate ;).
Nobody is blaming the fans for leaving early either, just pointing out it's shite support. As I've said I've got no issue with it when the game is lost, it happens every week though regardless of the score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back