Why wait?

Theodore Lasso

Goalkeeper
Like genuinely, why on earth are we waiting for the summer to get a manager in? The shit model was about progression and always improving. So we announce we are putting a complete nobody in a coaching role to the summer - automatically you are saying that you have written off the season.

We deserve way better
We shouldn’t have to put up with this

Sack Speakman
Tell Dodds and that Sesame Street character Proctor out of the club

Get a manager in to start working with the players now to start planning for next season

It’s a disgrace

Because as things stand we won’t be looking for a manager. We’ll be looking for a young coach who is prepared to do as he’s told, pick who he’s told to pick and won’t rock the boat.
Yep.

I’ve pointed it out before but Mowbray’s final game in charge he dropped Jobe, then when asked about playing Pritchard more after he said he wasn’t allowed to as he has to give the bairns minutes.

Out the door in no time at all. The two idiots above him have destroyed all of the hard work of the last two years because they’re stubborn and arrogant.

Yep.

I’ve pointed it out before but Mowbray’s final game in charge he dropped Jobe, then when asked about playing Pritchard more after he said he wasn’t allowed to as he has to give the bairns minutes.

Out the door in no time at all. The two idiots above him have destroyed all of the hard work of the last two years because they’re stubborn and arrogant.

It’s becoming increasingly obvious the only way things will change at the club is if the owner sells up.

He’s had any amount of time to change his recruitment policy but seems determined to pursue it even if it takes us back to League 1.

He needs to go asap

Dodds will be our manager next season.
Burstow will be our big money signing.
You can see it a mile off.
I think playing Burstow is more likely to do with wanting to pay less for him this season, really don’t think he’s in on merit or confidence in him.

It’s becoming increasingly obvious the only way things will change at the club is if the owner sells up.

He’s had any amount of time to change his recruitment policy but seems determined to pursue it even if it takes us back to League 1.

He needs to go asap
Either that, or he loses faith in Speakman and we go with someone else who will offer some balance/will admit he’s wrong sometimes.

Did they have a relationship before KLD arrived here? I’m amazed he’s not under more pressure. Easies job in the world i suppose because the manager will take the flack for on field stuff and you can justify your existence with fees for players like Clarke.

Back