Why isnt Gooch getting a game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were gooch why would you want to stay at the club next season? Been continually overlooked by the club when they have preferred over rated and underperforming loan players who don’t give a shite. Last season we watched adnan bloody januzaj ahead of gooch when it was clear as day the lad couldn’t care less, this season we are seeing ejaria and fletcher who aren’t exactly setting the world alight. If I were gooch, Maja or Asoro I would want to be out of this sinking ship as quick as I could, getting messed around by managers like Grayson moyes and now Coleman certainly isn’t good for development. Gooch went away and played for USA against Portugal played well and tore the Barcelona right back apart multiple time and comes back to Sunderland with the management team not even knowing he had played.
Develop other clubs players but ignore our own that seems to be the Sunderland way including refusing to let players out on loan, along with signing injury prone players has been Sunderland down fall for a number of years now.

If you were gooch why would you want to stay at the club next season? Been continually overlooked by the club when they have preferred over rated and underperforming loan players who don’t give a shite. Last season we watched adnan bloody januzaj ahead of gooch when it was clear as day the lad couldn’t care less, this season we are seeing ejaria and fletcher who aren’t exactly setting the world alight. If I were gooch, Maja or Asoro I would want to be out of this sinking ship as quick as I could, getting messed around by managers like Grayson moyes and now Coleman certainly isn’t good for development. Gooch went away and played for USA against Portugal played well and tore the Barcelona right back apart multiple time and comes back to Sunderland with the management team not even knowing he had played.
Develop other clubs players but ignore our own that seems to be the Sunderland way including refusing to let players out on loan, along with signing injury prone players has been Sunderland down fall for a number of years now.
He should of played a bit more but let's be honest he hasn't done much when he has

He should of played a bit more but let's be honest he hasn't done much when he has
Really? For a young lad who has been messed around by the club in and out of the squad and not knowing where he stands he has chipped in with a couple of goals couple of assists and a few good performances, the boro game at home and city away spring to mind? How many games has he actually started for us now? Like previous have said the lad will probably move on and go onto do well with another club.

Really? For a young lad who has been messed around by the club in and out of the squad and not knowing where he stands he has chipped in with a couple of goals couple of assists and a few good performances, the boro game at home and city away spring to mind? How many games has he actually started for us now? Like previous have said the lad will probably move on and go onto do well with another club.
Has he even scored other than a pen I think he's ok better than honeyman but nothing special.

Like Aguero, Silva, Sterling etc.
if he was in there class no issue mate. I just think the young lads look weak and we get too easily bullied. However, you cant be too critical on them when you see the example of our senior pros like Rodwell and Gibson.

For waht its worth I would play him he can do no worse.

some good points mate. I would play our own lads for the rest of the season.

Did well off the bench against Hull. That was the last time I can remember seeing him. Can't be worse than McManaman etc.

From what I've seen of him this year, he's been absolutely dogshit.

He tries and he's not slow. But his first touch his horrific and his pass completion percentage, when I've seen him, would be lucky if it was in double figures.

On this season's performance, both Robson and Honeyman look to have more ability and potential - and I don't much rate either of them either.

Too passionate and upset the real gaffers in the dressing room.

Has absolutely nothing to do with why he isn't playing and you know it

From what I've seen of him this year, he's been absolutely dogshit.

He tries and he's not slow. But his first touch his horrific and his pass completion percentage, when I've seen him, would be lucky if it was in double figures.

On this season's performance, both Robson and Honeyman look to have more ability and potential - and I don't much rate either of them either.

Absolutely this, pretty simple really.

Him starting with Ejaria would at least give us some energy and a bit of a technical ability. It would be a start to a foothold in the game, and certainly a better bet than Cattermole.

:eek:

Have you seen him play? His touch is worse than Danny Dichio....

...after Danny's had ten Peronis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back