Why isnt Gooch getting a game?

How is he? Based on what?

Steele/Camp, JoS, Kone, Catts, Fletcher - our wonderful current 'spine' - none of them are getting any better next year. And they could barely get worse...

Players like Embleton, Honeyman, Gooch are already as useful on the pitch, are all willing and able to to put a shift in and might well improve.

And it's the division down.

And don't you understand marra? We aren't getting anyone else in so get behind the younguns we have or get ready to go down yet another tier next year...

Steele/Camp, JoS, Kone, Catts, Fletcher - our wonderful current 'spine' - none of them are getting any better next year. And they could barely get worse...

Players like Embleton, Honeyman, Gooch are already as useful on the pitch, are all willing and able to to put a shift in and might well improve.

And it's the division down.

And don't you understand marra? We aren't getting anyone else in so get behind the younguns we have or get ready to go down yet another tier next year...

Gooch isn't useful on the pitch though. This is the point. He's absolutely shit.

Not sure I agree. Whilst acknowledging the squad is shit I also think the manager is performing equally as shit. He continues to pick the same massively under performing players.

Did the same tonight and we won - not sure what that means

The honest answer is I don't know, but I'm guessing we'll still be dabbling in the bargain basement which doesn't bode well. I just want rid of each and every one of the useless knackers who have debased the red and white shirt. Coleman can fuck off anarl. :evil:

All about opinions, I think yours beggars belief given that Honeyman is abysmal but tries ... Gooch has been injured and upset the rotten core. He's a far better bet than the Honeymonster, quicker, gets stuck in and can score goals. Can play up front or anywhere across midfield. Shocking how Coleman has marginalised him. :evil:
Are you his dad?

Last edited:
I think he's a good player but unlikely to fix our furrecu problemsp if anything he'll contribute to them, as a team we are perfetcpe equipped to fail in the championship, the game is about crosses into the box and set pieces.

We are too small all over the pitch and that's something that I'd mainly say is Graysons fault, he bought vaughan as his target man when he can't do that job, Coleman obviously tried but by this point we're bottom of the league and couldn't attract anyone.

I'd still give him a game though he's barely had a chance

He didn't buy Vaughan as the target man, that is where Grayson was let down.

Vaughan has always played off a target man. We never got the target man Grayson wanted for his style of football to work.

Vaughan had to adopt the role of target man. A role he clearly wasn't happy with.

I think the problem for Monday is accommodating Asoro (who has to play). I don't think we can see Gooch as a replacement for Catts.

Back