Why is it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me? Cant correlate what?

Why isnt the border secure?
Why are we still allowing planes in and out of country?
Why are these people not tested when they set foot here?
Why did the government downgrade the covid19 virus from a highly infectious disease on March 19th just before lockdown?

Thank you for demonstrating exactly what I've been referring to. Wanting me struck off for asking a few questions.

I'm doing well thanks babe. X
You didnt just ask a few questions though, you played Billy big bollocks in dismissing it as a cough and high temperature, and only the old and vulnerable should have to lock down.

Ive typed a reply and deleted before posting about 4 times ive already had one warning today, feel sorry for the poor workers at the same pharmacy that have to gan in to work and listen to shite like that while worrying about catching it and passing on to family
The easy way to not get warned is to counter a bogus opinion with a more rational one.

You're an idiot.

You think all the govt's in the world got together and planned this?

This one country took years to not agree on Brexit.

You don't need to look at Conspiracy and fantasy theories to believe the govt are f***ing us. They do it in plain sight.

Never said anything about governments planning anything. Just about the over the top response to this problem.

It's funny how anyone not wanting to stick to the official narrative is made out to be a loon. I most certainly am not. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this.

Christopher Hitchens

Never said anything about governments planning anything. Just about the over the top response to this problem.

It's funny how anyone not wanting to stick to the official narrative is made out to be a loon. I most certainly am not. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this.

Christopher Hitchens

Posting videos of that nut isn't going help your cause marra

You didnt just ask a few questions though, you played Billy big bollocks in dismissing it as a cough and high temperature, and only the old and vulnerable should have to lock down.

Aye mate acting Billy bug bollocks. Asking a few questions. Of which none have been answered btw.

Aye mate acting Billy bug bollocks. Asking a few questions. Of which none have been answered btw.
I'm not bothered about the questions you've asked. Your a pharmacist and cant see how deadly this is and how easily its spreading and are just dismissing it saying we are going overboard, which is nonsense, we're getting close to 1000 deaths a day, measures need to be put in place to stop more people dying.

Disgraceful if thats true like i nar hospital staff will be overwhelmed with this virus but fuck me should treat every person as they would want their family treated in that situation, how can they say natural death if they didnt de a post mortem, should be investigated and check the NHS source is reet in whats been said

"Her death was very sad but as she had a natural cause of death, involvement by the coroner was not required and the hospital issued a death certificate, recording her cause of death as Covid-19.

"There was no post-mortem examination or inquest. We must now respect the privacy of her family and cannot provide any further information."

The hospital declined to comment but an NHS source told the BBC Ms Middleton was not tested at the hospital because she was never admitted as an inpatient.

The new coronovirus parliamentary bill meant that a patient who died could be classified as a covid19 death even without a death.

Do people not see what a slippery slope this is? Data can be skewed to fit certain agendas.

Why have we started to let the terrorist win? The real numbers show us it's not worse than other viruses weve had to deal with.

Why the unprecedented lockdown on civil liberties?

Tell me how you think the government should react and what measures should be put in place?

Testing should become far more prevalent than it is. I'm talking proper testing not these jumped up pregnancy kits. Germans have it bang on. Temperature testing should be done at airports and such using body scanners as its non invasive. Anyone travelling from hotspots should be quarantined for 2weeks. That's just for starters.

The problem is the coronovirus and all its strains have been with us time began. So we cant eradicate it. The vaccine will not be a cure. It will lessen symptoms just like your normal flu jab every year.

We just have to be sensible. The virus isnt airborne so you will only contract it via a sneeze or cough directly in your face. That's why the face masks are redundant as if someone with the virus sneezes in your face. The mask wont stop you getting it as your other orrifices weren't covered.
Please provide real numbers

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
Fuck off with your fear propaganda.

We have a f***ing police station our hands cos of a cough and high temperature.

Only people who are old or vulnerable should have been quarantined. Not the whole f***ing planet.

Celebs and politicians have tested positive without symptoms hahaha as to further the narrative and to make us plebs fall in line.

I'm not saying there isnt something out there to be concerned about. But to be shutting the world down and manipulating a forced economy downturn. I think not.

Fuck the government. They didn't give a shit about nurses or anyone on the frontline.

Ffs they provided every pharmacy in the country a supply of out of date face masks aprons and leaflets two weeks before it all kicked off
Have you looked after anyone who is suffocating because of pneumonia?
Multiply that by hundreds in every town and that’s what we could be facing if we don’t get hold of this with some direct action and maintain the lockdown or even tighten it. It’s not the end of the world but it could be the end of our parents

I'm not bothered about the questions you've asked. Your a pharmacist and cant see how deadly this is and how easily its spreading and are just dismissing it saying we are going overboard, which is nonsense, we're getting close to 1000 deaths a day, measures need to be put in place to stop more people dying.

I'm sorry if I'm using a bit of critical thinking in this crisis and dont feel the measures reflect the situation.

I'm also sorry to say people die every day from various things. To lock down the plant and kill the economy will do far more damage. What about the vulnerable people with mental issues who cant handle what's going on? How many suicides will there be from this lockdown.
Have you looked after anyone who is suffocating because of pneumonia?
Multiply that by hundreds in every town and that’s what we could be facing if we don’t get hold of this with some direct action and maintain the lockdown or even tighten it. It’s not the end of the world but it could be the end of our parents

Pneumonia is a scourge of society and kills loads every year. Nearly 70 thousand under 15s died every month around the world in 2017. Why didn't we go on lockdown ages ago?

Look mate. I'm not saying there isnt anything out there. We should be concerned and acting accordingly. This virus has shown to be more virulent in the elderly and people with underlying conditions. Anyone who is normally fit will shrug off the symptoms with help.

Last edited:
Testing should become far more prevalent than it is. I'm talking proper testing not these jumped up pregnancy kits. Germans have it bang on. Temperature testing should be done at airports and such using body scanners as its non invasive. Anyone travelling from hotspots should be quarantined for 2weeks. That's just for starters.

The problem is the coronovirus and all its strains have been with us time began. So we cant eradicate it. The vaccine will not be a cure. It will lessen symptoms just like your normal flu jab every year.

We just have to be sensible. The virus isnt airborne so you will only contract it via a sneeze or cough directly in your face. That's why the face masks are redundant as if someone with the virus sneezes in your face. The mask wont stop you getting it as your other orrifices weren't covered.
I think that the point of testing at airports has long gone. The virus will already have spread so much amongst the general public that this measure won't make a difference. Up until the lockdown I shared a flat and a van with a lad that flew up from Heathrow every week coughing and spluttering for weeks. I shared a bedroom (single beds :D) and he was coughing all night.

It is a well known fact that the symptoms are mild for most people, but because a large percentage of the population is vulnerable and our NHS resources are limited these measures have to be put in place to stop services getting overwhelmed. This is obviously highly contagious and new to humans. Look what happened to native American populations when they came into contact with European disease for the first time.

Face masks would be effective with a visor. My mate is 3D printing them as we speak for other mates. NHS staff seem very vulnerable due to the amount of exposure they get.

The bottom line is the measures haven't been put in place to stop people getting the virus. The government needs time to have things in place to deal with the inevitable aftermath.

They know the testing is shit which is why they haven't ramped it up until we get proper UK kit in place. Same with the PPE we have been victims of globalisation.

It wouldn't surprise me if the severity of your symptoms are dependent on your exposure to the virus, for instance Prince Charles could have picked it up from shaking someone's hand which was enough to make him ill but not seriously. Whereas those who've become seriously ill (other than those with underlying issues etc) could have been coughed or sneezed on by someone with it, or walked through a cloud of their projectile after doing either and obviously had greater exposure from doing so. I'm no medical expert mind, but it seems to me like there could be some truth in that (or something similar)

Plus Charles has obviously done a bit training with the special forces so that will help him.

I think that the point of testing at airports has long gone. The virus will already have spread so much amongst the general public that this measure won't make a difference. Up until the lockdown I shared a flat and a van with a lad that flew up from Heathrow every week coughing and spluttering for weeks. I shared a bedroom (single beds :D) and he was coughing all night.

It is a well known fact that the symptoms are mild for most people, but because a large percentage of the population is vulnerable and our NHS resources are limited these measures have to be put in place to stop services getting overwhelmed. This is obviously highly contagious and new to humans. Look what happened to native American populations when they came into contact with European disease for the first time.

Face masks would be effective with a visor. My mate is 3D printing them as we speak for other mates. NHS staff seem very vulnerable due to the amount of exposure they get.

The bottom line is the measures haven't been put in place to stop people getting the virus. The government needs time to have things in place to deal with the inevitable aftermath.

They know the testing is shit which is why they haven't ramped it up until we get proper UK kit in place. Same with the PPE we have been victims of globalisation.

The proper testing wont kick off cos it costs too much money.

They are talking about having a drive through testing centre at the university of Manchester for nhs staff. Which will take weeks. We are expected to carry on as normal in my workplace, well apart from the selotape on floor.

My point is we have been here before and we've come out the other side without having to shut down the planet. You've said yourself the virus has spread to the general population. So priority should be the elderly and vulnerable.

How long till we have health issues from lack of sunlight and vitamins? Or like I said before from people with mental issues. Surely we have a responsibility here also?

Sorry mate. Last word should have been test not death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back