Why is it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Read this and tell me your thoughts.

Disgraceful if thats true like i nar hospital staff will be overwhelmed with this virus but fuck me should treat every person as they would want their family treated in that situation, how can they say natural death if they didnt de a post mortem, should be investigated and check the NHS source is reet in whats been said

"Her death was very sad but as she had a natural cause of death, involvement by the coroner was not required and the hospital issued a death certificate, recording her cause of death as Covid-19.

"There was no post-mortem examination or inquest. We must now respect the privacy of her family and cannot provide any further information."

The hospital declined to comment but an NHS source told the BBC Ms Middleton was not tested at the hospital because she was never admitted as an inpatient.

Theres more and more people I see every day returning back to their normal lives, as though it's been Christmas or something for the last few days.

People blatantly not listening to advice when they can see the state of what's happening just piss me off. I hope they catch it (not die) but suffer for a couple of weeks.

f***ing nobheads putting others at risk

Theres more and more people I see every day returning back to their normal lives, as though it's been Christmas or something for the last few days.

People blatantly not listening to advice when they can see the state of what's happening just piss me off. I hope they catch it (not die) but suffer for a couple of weeks.

NHS staff in the frontline are not even being tested even if they have the symptoms and they're sticking people on the COVID-19 death list even if they just suspect it, explain that one.

@Charlie Chimp sorry mate if you are a pharmacist

Govt said today

STAY HOME IT'S NOT A REQUEST, IT'S AN INSTRUCTION

f***ing be sensible everyone. Or we all hope you get it.

If you ask legitimate questions about the current situation you get treated like a pariah or a social outcast?

Why are people so accepting of the current conditions as not to question the overlords?

I'm flabbergasted by how easy we are to manipulate as a general populace.

Because you will kill people I'd you ignore it.

Il admit I'm Mr conspiracy at the best of times however I've never seen anything like this in my time on the planet the whole world is shutting down for better or worse.

Its probably got people thinking how prince charles and Health Secretary Matt Hancock both tested positive and are now recovered after just 7 days of self isolation, yet a lot of the public who test positive have to isolate longer and many are dying each day, i think this virus is too unpredictable to say what will happen case by case no matter what age you are or what underlying conditions you have, 2 nurses in their 30’s died today, hope we get a grip of it soon but i can see this lasting a while

Aye but I bet the both of those have far far FAR superior access to healthcare

f***ing hell, theres 3 more diseases!

I'd just sort of got my head round COViD now theres SMB, SAFC And SD.
So many bairns don’t bother pronouncing the letter t any more, bu’’er, be’’er etc. So SD is just STD for the younger generation.

If you ask legitimate questions about the current situation you get treated like a pariah or a social outcast?

Why are people so accepting of the current conditions as not to question the overlords?

I'm flabbergasted by how easy we are to manipulate as a general populace.

I live in Spain.
It is really difficult here.
What I think, because I have messages telling me how wonderful Boris Johnson has been, is that there is a section of the populace who can't accept how vulnerable you all are.

How we may , some of us, here and in the Uk have to be prepared to be unable to survive this. There are those who may read this post and will not survive the next 6 months.

I will be 69 in 10 days time, I have had four serious cancers, a heart attack and a hospital acquired pneumonia. But I live on a 7 acre olive grove where no one comes near. The risks are low.
Yet in the village at the top of the track people cough and the Spanish foreign legion have blocked all but one road into the village. If you drive in your car is sprayed by some machine that dispenses a degree of a bleach solution that would kill all known germs.
Is that happening in Roker, Farringdon, Hendon, or the fabled SR6 ?

You are 12 days behind us.

The seriousness the authorities are taking this here as opposed to what is happening in the UK HORRIFIES ME.

PLEASE just look at the spread here in Spain. It is fucken horrifying.

This board means a lot to me, it actually, probably, keeps me sane.
Coming from Sunderland, the place deep in my bones, this board keeps me centred, me a mad MLF (Kernts every fookin week), but here in paradise I watch the BBC and I can't understand the idiocy of this Govt.
Not my best post, but I hope my concern and a degree of insight from a place ahead of the curve in the Uk will be understood.
Go well, keep safe, quadete en tu casa.

My ex girlfriend has got CV19, she has been hospitalised with breathing difficulties. She works on the front line in the NHS. She is out of hospital now but still not very well. For that reason I can tell you this virus is real and very dangerous.

My ex girlfriend has got CV19, she has been hospitalised with breathing difficulties. She works on the front line in the NHS. She is out of hospital now but still not very well. For that reason I can tell you this virus is real and very dangerous.
Sorry to hear that mate hope she recovers, fukn brave them lot working with it face to face all day going into work knowing they’re at risk but still doing it regardless just to help people who need it

Ops a Pharmacist?
No, he's a pissed off drug dealer who's losing trade.

Your a pharmacist and can't correlate the way virus spread?

You should be f***ing struck off

Excuse me? Cant correlate what?

Why isnt the border secure?
Why are we still allowing planes in and out of country?
Why are these people not tested when they set foot here?
Why did the government downgrade the covid19 virus from a highly infectious disease on March 19th just before lockdown?

Thank you for demonstrating exactly what I've been referring to. Wanting me struck off for asking a few questions.
Coping well with the lockdown hun? X

I'm doing well thanks babe. X
OP is seething but makes no sense. We know the situation and the flaws in it, we can't blame now

Dave. There are two main ways to test. One proper way in a lab to determine viral load. Another in a shitty testing kit that identifies viral coronovirus DNA in a person. That's any coronovirus DNA. This kit isnt specific to covid19. At any given time we all have a bit of coronovirus in us. Do you not see where this is going? We are getting so many false positives its unbelievable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back