why everyone is angry at meghan markle

All of that is media coverage marra, why the negative spin on everything?

"person hands in notice" is a non-story, it will happen all of the time with Palace staff. But they can make her a witch so class.

We don't know whether the Kate story is real or not, she could cry all the time over owt.

Speaking of Frogmore that could have easily been "Harry and Meg restore neglected and dilapidated historical home" with a press that wasn't keen on pushing the anti-Meg narrative.

Side by side comparisons with similar stories about Kate and Meg have very different spins.

If she's holding her bump there's something wrong with her, Kate is motherly.

She's accused of poisoning kids with wedding flowers, or risking her unborn child by eating avacado on toast, the same stores had a different spin when it was Kate.

Why that coverage? Why that spin?

It could be as simple as negative stories about her getting more hits, comments, and social media shares than positive ones, if it was my Mrs I probably wouldn't see it that way though.

If she was as pale as Taylor Swift I think the coverage would be similar, I'm not convinced it would be if she was mixed race British though.

There was plenty of negative coverage in the run up to the wedding.
That last quote isn't mine!

I defo didn't say she's a witch, even if she does have the hooter for it :lol:

It's a well known fact that press in the UK can be arseholes, I don't think there's many who'd disagree. I just struggle to see how any of the coverage is racist.

Things started to go badly for her when it became clear she didn't care for royal protocol and wanted to be a star in her own right. I might be naive but I fail to see how that would turn out any different if she was white or from aristocracy like Diana.

Last edited:
That last quote isn't mine!

I defo didn't say she's a witch, even if she does have the hooter for it :lol:

It's a well known fact that press in the UK can be arseholes, I don't think there's many who'd disagree. I just struggle to see how any of the coverage is racist.

Things started to go badly for her when it became clear she didn't care for royal protocol and wanted to be a star in her own right. I might be naive but I fail to see how that would turn out any different if she was white or from aristocracy like Diana.
It's my reply, I was on my phone and dropped the quote tag in the wrong place. :lol:

Disagree about protocol, Harry has never seemed to appreciate it and we've tended to go "what a lad"

Kate got nowhere near the vitriol Meghan has, the poke link earlier in the thread is a perfect example of the press the press taking different slants with the same circumstances between the two.

It took Fergie sucking some blokes toes to get stick, and it still wasn't as bad as what Meghan has gotten.

Diana got hounded, and it got her killed, but she was the "people's princess" and "queen of hearts" she got plenty of positive press, Charles and Camilla got the shitty end of the stick there.

So if its not race, and I'm not convinced it is completely that either, what is it?

Diana was also a bike. Perhaps she may not have been if her husband was not sloping off to hump Camilla every time she turned her back.
I am no fan of the royals however Meghan has been treated awfully by the media not, I believe, because she is black but because she is foreign. Beggars belief how easily scumbag Andrew is getting it compared to her but that is because she doesn‘t have the network of wealth and privilege behind her which protects him.

... Meghan has been treated awfully by the media not, I believe, because she is black but because she is foreign...
I said similar in post 193, I think if she was mixed race British she wouldn't get nearly as much shit.

Anyway, this seems like the thread for this:

I could see why the palace may say you can’t use your titles if doing commercial work. Can’t see why they shouldn’t use them if on royal duties

Technically he ain’t a royal, once the news of his true father comes out ;)
Well technically he is a royal and I’m sure that if your ‘news’ story was going to come out it would be about 30 years too late. That’s how long it’s been hawked about. No-one cares. Nor does anyone care about the rumoured parentage of princes Andrew and Edward. No-one cares except on message boards.

What a pity that the media couldn't show the same tenacity to hound Prince Andrew, even after he was brutally exposed for what he is by Emily Maitlis.
Get rid of the lot of them and put the money saved into hospitals, schools, the homeless and the ending of foodbanks would be the best idea.
Technically he ain’t a royal, once the news of his true father comes out ;)
I cant stand the parasites but I think I can see a bit of Phil the Greek in him. A paternity test would sort the issue.

Last edited:

Back