Why dont they just pour sea water into volcanos ?

Seen that one in hawaii going akka.

Its surrounded by water so why dont they just pour water in the hole at the top to cool it off ?

Cant believe they havent set up an elaborate pipework system with a tap at the sea end to be honest. Volcanos playing up just turn the fecking tap on. Champion
They are trying to make the islands bigger - the lava runs in the sea and creates new planet earth and in 5 years we will be on an all inclusive holiday on the new ground created.

Pina colada Senor!!

To be fair years ago in Iceland they did pump water onto a lava flow to divert it away from a harbour. They had the idea of pumping sea water onto one side of the flow hoping it would cool it down enough on one side so that the lava would veer off to one side. It worked.

Just found a video of it.

Concurred. These fuckers aren't doing their jobs properly as far as I'm concerned. Problys get paid a fecking fortune aswell. Part-time anarl nee doubt.
Working from home I read, spending all day on the betting sites instead of stopping the end of civilisation.

Bring back the birch!!

Seen that one in hawaii going akka.

Its surrounded by water so why dont they just pour water in the hole at the top to cool it off ?

Cant believe they havent set up an elaborate pipework system with a tap at the sea end to be honest. Volcanos playing up just turn the fecking tap on. Champion

Islamic State, Al Qaeda, the IRA, Kim Jong Un and Vladimir Putin like this.
EDIT: I've just realised this thread's been dormant for three years before erupting back into life.

Last edited:

Back