Why don’t the 14 clubs in the top flight...

1) Leicester
2) who wants to watch bournemouth v watford or brighton v norwich? there is a reason they get lots of cash and its because of the big teams above
The fans of those clubs. Jesus, so many have been brainwashed by the premier league sky propaganda. Normal fans talking like cash is an achievement in itself. So sad. What about actual sport and competitive leagues being the aim?

So you’re happy that the best you can ever hope for as a Sunderland fan is mid-table mediocrity in the top flight? Fair play if you are.

I wouldn't want the 6 "biggest" (currently) clubs to leave the league because as a Sunderland fan that would mean the best I could ever hope for (since the super league would no doubt have no promotion/ relegation) would be us winning what is effectively a glorified Championship. For football to be the great sport it is now there needs to be, theoretically, a chance for the club at the lowest part of the pyramid to get to the top. I hope eventually there is a way of distributing the money better, and I'd like a lot of changes to academy football so that big clubs can't just stockpile the best young talent and have 50 odd players out on loan, but I don't want to have to lose 6 clubs to a super league

It’s boring, but football goes in cycles.
There’s always one or two clubs in this country that dominate for years. Generally they’re the teams that spend the most.

It’s boring, but football goes in cycles.
There’s always one or two clubs in this country that dominate for years. Generally they’re the teams that spend the most.
city have spent a fortune but are determined to be sustainable and to run at a profit..that could keep them near the top for ages..they arent doing a blackburn of thorwing money at it anymore..

Btw I think the top 6 can be broken into next season, although If it doesn’t this coming season it won’t be for a long, long time time ......
At the cost of which team? Man Utd? After that it's European finalists and treble winners...

At the cost of which team? Man Utd? After that it's European finalists and treble winners...
wella rsenal are going slightly backwards every year i think..despite the european final this year..if chelsea beat them i think aresenals decline will be accelerated as they would have another year without cl money..

United, Chelsea and Arsenal are all vulnerable, United would be the most vulnerable obviously but Chelsea look set to lose their best player and can’t compete in the 2 next transfer windows, whilst Arsenal have lost Ramsey and look weak in several positions. If the big 6 bubble is going to burst it has to be next season I feel. Leicester possibly the most likely to do it on the condition they don’t sell too many of their assets.

The fans of those clubs. Jesus, so many have been brainwashed by the premier league sky propaganda. Normal fans talking like cash is an achievement in itself. So sad. What about actual sport and competitive leagues being the aim?
cash means attracting the best players in the world

If the top six went into a European super league you could have two cracking and competitive leagues of 20 with the 14 who are left, the 24 Championship clubs and two from L1.

Properly organised and run it wouldn't matter about the revenue loss as you wouldn't need it to either get into the top league or stay in it once you get there.

United, Chelsea and Arsenal are all vulnerable, United would be the most vulnerable obviously but Chelsea look set to lose their best player and can’t compete in the 2 next transfer windows, whilst Arsenal have lost Ramsey and look weak in several positions. If the big 6 bubble is going to burst it has to be next season I feel. Leicester possibly the most likely to do it on the condition they don’t sell too many of their assets.
Yeah they are probably vulnerable. Does this say anything about other European leagues if we have teams reaching European finals who may be going backwards in the league?

Back