Why do so many people think Burnley will come straight back down?

I reckon they will finish lower mid table at worst but a lot of people think that they will not survive. Everton and Forest will probably be lower than them as will a couple of other present Premier League clubs.

Is it just because of the derisory offer for Clarke?

5th favourite for the drop after Luton, Sheffield United, Bournemouth and Forest.

Only slightly ahead of Fulham, Everton and Wolves.

So lower mid table with the bookies.

I reckon they will finish lower mid table at worst but a lot of people think that they will not survive. Everton and Forest will probably be lower than them as will a couple of other present Premier League clubs.

I think they will struggle greatly. Luton will be odds on.

Luton, Sheffield United, Forest.
Aye these would be my 3 too.

I think Luton will top our 15 point total, but I wouldn't back them getting over our 19. Looking forward to this being bumped when they win their first 3 :lol:

Everton will be fine this season imo, Dyche will see them right.

Think they will struggle but just stay up,however for me 2007 to2017 were terrible years.We are doing it correctly in building a team that will kick arse when we eventually get back up.Teams like Burnley,Sheff utd and others think just get there and all will be well,it wont.

If think the majority think the three promoted clubs will come straight back.
This unless you have a standout season like last season the three up will start as favs for the drop. The premier League is its own little league mid table wise the top six is what it is.

I think it’s fair to have them in the conversation but they’re certainly not a certainty how we or Derby were.

Everton and Wolves are stuffed by the FFP, the three promoted teams will likely be down there and you could probably make some sort of case that Bournemouth, Forest, West Ham and Palace could get dragged into it. The bottom half of the Premier League is a barrel of shit.

Honestly think Forrest will push on this season. Everton, god only knows. Could be 9th or 19th. But don’t see Burnley above them. Teams Like Brighton, Bournemouth who would normally be down the bottom a few years ago are improving. Tough at he bottom end this year.

Burnley won't come back down, they're capable of playing some decent stuff. The other two promotees however.......

Bournemouth will struggle as will Forest. But let's be honest it's probably a combination of 3 from probably 6 max as its become leagues within a league.

Back