Why do absolutely zero of the selfish, braindead anti-vaccine morons

I refused to have Intravenous Heparin that the Doctor was about to plunge into me. It could have possibly caused a rupture of the ascending thoracic dilation due to a genetic connective tissue disease that was from birth. (It was considered a bit ropey when they replaced my Aortic valve 2 1/2 years ago) .
As it stands i can only manage a 75mg Aspirin It was a good job i asked what each infusion was tbh.

Im interested.... why do you think heparin would cause a rupture in your Aorta? It just slows down blood clotting so if something did rupture you would bleed more and it has a reversal agent

Your condition isnt on the cautions or contra-indications for use of Heparin either

Im interested.... why do you think heparin would cause a rupture in your Aorta? It just slows down blood clotting so if something did rupture you would bleed more and it has a reversal agent

Your condition isnt on the cautions or contra-indications for use of Heparin either
Sorry but Heparin is contraindicated due to the Ascending thoracic dilation 6.6 cm.

Absolutely zero is incorrect.
Some people firmly believe what they believe, even when advised about possible death by their care team.
Calling everyone who isn't vaccinated selfish, brained and moronic is childish and irresponsible.
Of course it is but he's been spouting the same nonsense on other threads but obviously didn't get enough attention so needed a thread of his own.
I concur, most strongly. Especially after reading a post on here the other day(can't remember who by) about the divisions in society. It just seems that if you have a different point of view to someone else, your immediately branded a "Brain dead moron".
Exactly. I could understand calling people morons that are constantly sharing mad conspiracy theories on Facebook or whatever - they put themselves out there so are fair game.
But putting everyone either in this group or that group and no in between is stupid and divsivie.

Last edited:
"Why do absolutely zero of the selfish, braindead pro-vaccine morons keep shtum about the mRNA gene therapy-hesitant..."

'Keep it civil folks'...
In my experience anti-vaxers usually have a problem with authority. They don’t like the government, the police, their boss etc.
In my experience pro-vaxers usually have a problem with freedom. They don’t mind the government, the police, their boss etc interfering in their Inalienable rights such as the right to work, travel and freely associate.

Last edited:
"Why do absolutely zero of the selfish, braindead pro-vaccine morons keep shtum about the mRNA gene therapy-hesitant..."

'Keep it civil folks'...

In my experience pro-vaxers usually have a problem with freedom. They don’t mind the government, the police, their boss etc interfering in their Inalienable rights such as the right to work, travel and freely associate.
There’s always been restrictions on movement to other countries and to work. You need visas to get into countries, clean criminal records, licenses to drive, CSCS cards on building sites, certificates to go offshore etc.

Refuse treatment when they need it? They accept blindly being pumped full of multiple drugs when their own life is at risk, not just for covid but any hospital visit.
Honestly mate it’s not worth getting worked up, most ( not all ) are not worth worrying or caring about.
Most played there part to regain a normal lifestyle, those who didn’t want to commit the same have made it into a statement of intent and usually want to tell you why they are correct.
I’ve walked away numerous times now and told others to shut up, including my gaffer.

No it isn't, other than obviously for real medical reasons why they can't get vaccinated, they are vile morons.
Putting a whole section of society down for not agreeing with you is vile to be honest. People should have the choice.
I see the f***ing anti vax bellends disrupted a vaccination site today in Shields. Twats
They are bell ends. If they want to ignore advice and think they know better then crack on, but don't try and take away the choice of others. They deserve prison.

Last edited:

'Keep it civil folks'...

I wonder what your average anti vax persons view on freedom is regarding free movement and immigration generally, gay marriage, womens right to choose. I bet there is a convoluted argument that these freedoms are somehow the wrong type.

Putting a whole section of society down for not agreeing with you is vile to be honest. People should have the choice.

They are bell ends. If they want to ignore advice and think they know better then crack on, but don't try and take away the choice of others. They deserve prison.

Totally agree. I f***ing hate them as a close family member works for the NHS and sadly they have to deal with them regularly.

What strikes me about them is just how unpleasant and thick they are. It also has to be said they are huge cowards. They are happy to arseholes with nhs staff but they don’t half hide behind the police if an argument starts

I've had every Covid vaccine as soon as I can. So have all my family. We will continue to do so.

But some people make catastrophic, idiotic health choices, whether that's smoking, drug taking, alcohol misuse, obesity, or not getting vaccinated.

The point at which you think that those people should be refused treatment when they reach crisis is the point at which you've long since lost your moral compass and are more interested in being proved right in an argument, usually on the internet, than about basic common decency t save someone's life.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see the f***ing anti vax bellends disrupted a vaccination site today in Shields. Twats
Keep it civil folks
I wonder what your average anti vax persons view on freedom is regarding free movement and immigration generally, gay marriage, womens right to choose. I bet there is a convoluted argument that these freedoms are somehow the wrong type.
What’s that got to do with the price of fish?

Back