Why do absolutely zero of the selfish, braindead anti-vaccine morons

Absolutely zero is incorrect.
Some people firmly believe what they believe, even when advised about possible death by their care team.
Calling everyone who isn't vaccinated self, brained and moronic is childish and irresponsible.
No it isn't, other than obviously for real medical reasons why they can't get vaccinated, they are vile morons.

My wife's best friend has been on the phone crying all evening as both of her parents are on ventilators with covid. Her friend posts streams of anti vaxx stuff on fb everyday. My wife didn't have the heart to ask the question about vaccine but it does make you wonder what these people think when they are personally affected. I suppose they blame the people that feed them the information or perhaps they might argue that the vaccine wouldn't have made any difference.

I refused to have Intravenous Heparin that the Doctor was about to plunge into me. It could have possibly caused a rupture of the ascending thoracic dilation due to a genetic connective tissue disease that was from birth. (It was considered a bit ropey when they replaced my Aortic valve 2 1/2 years ago) .
As it stands i can only manage a 75mg Aspirin It was a good job i asked what each infusion was tbh.

My wife's best friend has been on the phone crying all evening as both of her parents are on ventilators with covid. Her friend posts streams of anti vaxx stuff on fb everyday. My wife didn't have the heart to ask the question about vaccine but it does make you wonder what these people think when they are personally affected. I suppose they blame the people that feed them the information or perhaps they might argue that the vaccine wouldn't have made any difference.
Many double down and well past showing any contrition.
Refuse treatment when they need it? They accept blindly being pumped full of multiple drugs when their own life is at risk, not just for covid but any hospital visit.
Most are happy at the point of hospitalisation to be pumped full of any and every drug that doctors can throw at them to make their lungs function. Drugs they wont know a single thing about, such is the level of these gobshites cowardice.

Last edited:
Absolutely zero is incorrect.
Some people firmly believe what they believe, even when advised about possible death by their care team.
Calling everyone who isn't vaccinated selfish, brained and moronic is childish and irresponsible.
I concur, most strongly. Especially after reading a post on here the other day(can't remember who by) about the divisions in society. It just seems that if you have a different point of view to someone else, your immediately branded a "Brain dead moron".

Many double down and well past showing any contrition.

Most are happy at the point of hospitalisation to be pumped full of any and every drug that doctors can throw at them to make their lungs function. Drugs they wont know a single thing about, such is the level of these gobshites cowardice.
An ex friend of mine has been banned from Facebook and turned to Twitter to regurgitate his anti vax and covid denial bile.

He’s been doing this for many months now and also not wearing a mask due his asthma.

He started having breathing problems a few weeks and his mother called the ambulance (as she knew he wouldn’t due to them wanting to give him a test)

He tried to turn the ambulance away and his mother begged them to take him.

He got tested and was found positive and they gave him oxygen for 5 days. All the while he complained about the hospital, the food and being on a Kovid ward as he put it (he deliberately misspells covid so it doesn’t flag up)

My point is that if his mam didn’t beg that lad would have been in serious trouble. These people and their influencers have some serious questions to ask themselves when this is over and I can’t respect anyone who didn’t take covid seriously.

Refuse treatment when they need it? They accept blindly being pumped full of multiple drugs when their own life is at risk, not just for covid but any hospital visit.

I have a colleague who not only refused the vaccine but was for a time refusing to get in the ambulance which had been sent to take him to intensive care - the paramedic told him if he didn't get in it would be a hearse that would come for him tomorrow

He's been off work for months now and there's no sign og him coming back anytime soon

I have a colleague who not only refused the vaccine but was for a time refusing to get in the ambulance which had been sent to take him to intensive care - the paramedic told him if he didn't get in it would be a hearse that would come for him tomorrow

He's been off work for months now and there's no sign og him coming back anytime soon
Just like my story, some would rather fall on their sword than admit they are wrong.

I refused to have Intravenous Heparin that the Doctor was about to plunge into me. It could have possibly caused a rupture of the ascending thoracic dilation due to a genetic connective tissue disease that was from birth. (It was considered a bit ropey when they replaced my Aortic valve 2 1/2 years ago) .
As it stands i can only manage a 75mg Aspirin It was a good job i asked what each infusion was tbh.
Sorry, I'm not clear what relevance this has to the thread? Unless, you're talking about being aware of your own specific health issues. As far as I'm aware, Heparin is used as an anticoagulant in numerous situations. Mind, they should have been aware of the risks if they had your medical history to hand.

An ex friend of mine has been banned from Facebook and turned to Twitter to regurgitate his anti vax and covid denial bile.

He’s been doing this for many months now and also not wearing a mask due his asthma.

He started having breathing problems a few weeks and his mother called the ambulance (as she knew he wouldn’t due to them wanting to give him a test)

He tried to turn the ambulance away and his mother begged them to take him.

He got tested and was found positive and they gave him oxygen for 5 days. All the while he complained about the hospital, the food and being on a Kovid ward as he put it (he deliberately misspells covid so it doesn’t flag up)

My point is that if his mam didn’t beg that lad would have been in serious trouble. These people and their influencers have some serious questions to ask themselves when this is over and I can’t respect anyone who didn’t take covid seriously.
Do the humane thing - smother with the hospital pillow after lights out?

Do the humane thing - smother with the hospital pillow after lights out?
The buggers out now. Part of me wanted this to give him a big shock but the other part just wanted him away from the poor staff ASAP.

A good few of my family are NHS and some people people might not realise that they have the same fears of being infected and having severe Illness as the rest of us, only they have no choice but to lay it all on the line.

Back