Why do absolutely zero of the selfish, braindead anti-vaccine morons

"Why do absolutely zero of the selfish, braindead pro-vaccine morons keep shtum about the mRNA gene therapy-hesitant..."

'Keep it civil folks'...

In my experience pro-vaxers usually have a problem with freedom. They don’t mind the government, the police, their boss etc interfering in their Inalienable rights such as the right to work, travel and freely associate.
Class 👍

I don’t know why people get their knickers in a twist if someone makes an informed choice not to be vaccinated. I think it’s the wrong choice mind but it’s not having an impact on us at all. Let them crack on, wakes can be canny fun
You taking the piss? So hospital wards being rammed with unvaxxed bellends means people who suffer strokes and heart attacks are told they need to make their own way to hospital at the moment, routine operations are delayed:

But “its not having an impact on us at all”.

Ok

I don’t know why people get their knickers in a twist if someone makes an informed choice not to be vaccinated. I think it’s the wrong choice mind but it’s not having an impact on us at all. Let them crack on, wakes can be canny fun
2 problems here

1 - Its not informed. Its a reaction to social media bullshit from idiots. Unfortunately social media has given a platform to spread this nonsense, and many are fooled
2 - It IS impacting the rest of us. Waiting lists are off the scale. It'll take years to recover from the impact the unvaccinated people have created. And that's for those who do recover. Many people will simply be dead.

2 problems here

1 - Its not informed. Its a reaction to social media bullshit from idiots. Unfortunately social media has given a platform to spread this nonsense, and many are fooled
2 - It IS impacting the rest of us. Waiting lists are off the scale. It'll take years to recover from the impact the unvaccinated people have created. And that's for those who do recover. Many people will simply be dead.
There would be loads of flow through those hospitals if the adult social care sector hadn’t been farmed out to private providers and neglected for decades
The amount of people medically fit for discharge outstrip people needing treatment in some hospitals but there’s nowhere to send them
You taking the piss? So hospital wards being rammed with unvaxxed bellends means people who suffer strokes and heart attacks are told they need to make their own way to hospital at the moment, routine operations are delayed:

But “its not having an impact on us at all”.

Ok
No they are not rammed with unvaccinated people, they are rammed with old people who need discharge but sending them home with no care would be dangerous so they sit there
The number of covid patients needing treatment isn’t the issue
Patient flow is the problem, not covid

Last edited:
Hahaha - hit the beers early today?

🤡🤡Sound 👍👍

Or you can read the red tops
I’m not denying that there’s not covid positive people in hospitals but the biggest impact on flow isn’t covid it’s adult social care

Or you can read the red tops
I’m not denying that there’s not covid positive people in hospitals but the biggest impact on flow isn’t covid it’s adult social care
This is one of them that chats shit about vaccines and mask wearing and restrictions but then concludes “miNd b4 AnYoNe SaYs AnYtGinG i’M FuLlY JaBBeD” isn’t it :lol:

This is one of them that chats shit about vaccines and mask wearing and restrictions but then concludes “miNd b4 AnYoNe SaYs AnYtGinG i’M FuLlY JaBBeD” isn’t it :lol:
I wear a mask, apron and face shield pretty much all day dealing with patients, some of which have covid but not many really. I am fully jabbed and my first was one of the first in the country because of what I do. My second was 4 weeks later before the rules changed.
But the biggest impact on me being able to do my job is that hospitals are “one in/ one out” causing upto 25 ambulances sitting outside my local hospital unable to offload.
That’s not covid, that’s under investment in the adult social care sector.
I had to admit a 94 yr old man on Friday for end of life care. He wanted to die at home but there were no carers, nurses or support for him and his 81yr old wife so he could die at home. I admitted him to hospital which was inappropriate and against his wishes and that took me 3 days to get a bed.
I’d be interested to know where you get your information because it’s well off the mark

Refuse treatment when they need it? They accept blindly being pumped full of multiple drugs when their own life is at risk, not just for covid but any hospital visit.
Basically, they're taking a gamble of not falling seriously ill with covid. When the gamble loses, they will do anything to get their money back.

I wear a mask, apron and face shield pretty much all day dealing with patients, some of which have covid but not many really. I am fully jabbed and my first was one of the first in the country because of what I do. My second was 4 weeks later before the rules changed.
But the biggest impact on me being able to do my job is that hospitals are “one in/ one out” causing upto 25 ambulances sitting outside my local hospital unable to offload.
That’s not covid, that’s under investment in the adult social care sector.
I had to admit a 94 yr old man on Friday for end of life care. He wanted to die at home but there were no carers, nurses or support for him and his 81yr old wife so he could die at home. I admitted him to hospital which was inappropriate and against his wishes and that took me 3 days to get a bed.
I’d be interested to know where you get your information because it’s well off the mark
Skimmed this - stopped paying attention when you stated hospitals arent full of unjabbed clowns needing hospital care having caught Covid, sorry.

Skimmed this - stopped paying attention when you stated hospitals arent full of unjabbed clowns needing hospital care having caught Covid, sorry.
I went to see a film but left because I couldn't be bothered with a boring bit...I thought the film was crap, but when I later watched the complete film, I thought it was Brilliant.

I went to see a film but left because I couldn't be bothered with a boring bit...I thought the film was crap, but when I later watched the complete film, I thought it was Brilliant.
Nice one Oldie have you nowt better do than chat Covid with strangers 24/7

I have no doubt you're more than able to hold your own with the DJ given your frontline experiences.
I just thought they needed a reminder that the disinformation cuts both ways across the whole debate. As does the civility.
It’s really weird that some people ( no finger pointing, just a general view) are so misinformed
It’s like getting advice on a new extension off a mechanic
Surely “ mick from station taxis “ needs to have his sources looked into and questioned before anyone shares them

Back