Who's renewing now then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Packed in the season tkt lark years ago. Reasons:

1. Games being rearranged for TV.

2. Stupid kick off times to suit tv and plod.

3. Having to commit to buying ahead of knowing even which league we'd be in.

4. Having to pay full price for what could be a pink seat ;)

5. Sitting next to the same twats all season :lol:

I go to most games at home but can't attend all cos they fuck around with dates and times.

The majority who didn't renew have been looking for a reason for ages. Most will probably be under the thumb. Match day is still a great day out

Until kick off !!!!

Last edited:
I bow down to super fan who wouldn't speak up against a man who took us down with 24 points.

As I've only been around 800 games I have never known relegation, only glory.
Have never claimed to be a super fan, those who choose to speak against the management do so of their own free will, I've never felt the need to list my attendance record at Sunderland suffice it to say I follow the team not the management.

I look forward to hearing your valuable contributions next season.

Most people I know who haven't renewed have blamed the amount of midweek games next season for not doing so rather than who the manager was/will be.

Now is not the time for supporters' to desert the club. There is always a few that give up after a relegation, but I'm sure the vast majority will renew.

The M@gs still backed their team after relegation and I think we will too.

The bastard timing is horrendous. I had a tenner on Moyes to be next manager to go but the twat ran out yesterday!

4130_b02551a8775803b942248696464eb728.JPG

The timing belt snapped on my car on Friday. I find out tomorrow what the damage is, looking at a minimum of £500 I think?

I'm getting married next month and I've missed the direct debit scheme :)

I'll be there first game :)
Deprnds on the car but a modern interference engine is almost always a right off, £500 seems way below the cost. I had a timing belt fitted to mine four years ago, everything checked out fine, new tensioners, new idlers and water pump fitted. For some reason one of the new idlers seized after 14,000 miles. The only sensible thing to do was to find an engine with as low a mileage as I could. Found one in Norwich with 13,000 miles for £300, had to pick it up out of a car rear end bash. I did have contacts though. Got no help from idler manufacturers. Check out the cost on ebay, I found around £1,800 with 60 -80,000 miles.

Last edited:
Plenty have said they won't renew if Moyes stays in charge.
Presumably they'll all be down the ticket office to renew with today's good news?

Or is it on to the next excuse now?

Some of us just auto renewed, but we are UBER fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back