Who's renewing now then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've been to Sheffield - you could work for the local tourist board with a spiel like that ;)

Fat Cat for Hillsborough, Devonshire Cat for the Lane (though they wouldn't let me in with my Sunderland and Sheff U badges on when we went to the pre season friendly)

Actually Jubilee Sports Club was canny for Wednesday and a nice mini bus trip back over the moors in the dark @Tin Soldier

Fat Cat for Hillsborough, Devonshire Cat for the Lane (though they wouldn't let me in with my Sunderland and Sheff U badges on when we went to the pre season friendly)

Actually Jubilee Sports Club was canny for Wednesday and a nice mini bus trip back over the moors in the dark @Tin Soldier

Don't get me wrong - I like Sheffield, but as a thing of scenic joy it's up there with the north end of a south facing cow ;)

And there's absolutely nothing wrong with the Fat Cat, though if push came to shove I'd prefer the Kelham Island or the Gardener's Arms :)

The bastard timing is horrendous. I had a tenner on Moyes to be next manager to go but the twat ran out yesterday!

4130_b02551a8775803b942248696464eb728.JPG

The timing belt snapped on my car on Friday. I find out tomorrow what the damage is, looking at a minimum of £500 I think?

I'm getting married next month and I've missed the direct debit scheme :)

I'll be there first game :)

Your future missus will be ecstatic otherwise she would have been listening to you complaining about Moyse every day and you would have been divorced before Xmas :oops:.

I think it was you and I who led the charge for his sacking back in October
..what might have been with another six wins when we still had games to make a difference

Plenty have said they won't renew if Moyes stays in charge.
Presumably they'll all be down the ticket office to renew with today's good news?

Or is it on to the next excuse now?
what difference does it make to you? or are you just desperate to be seen to be another clever **** on a message board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back