Who's been to Copenhagen?

Have you been to Copenhagen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I was just a kid when we went, but we stayed in an amazing log cabin in the woods and swan in the fjord every day. Would love to go back and probably will.

Got relatives there. Last went in my late teens. They have/had a summer cottage by a lake, which was nice. Don't remember any swans though.

Stop taking the piss out of my swimming style.

Swinning style, surely?

Was in Copenhagen in August, just for one day/night though. The National Gallery, that round tower thing and then spent the afternoon getting hammered in some bar I forget the name of, which ended up costing the sort of money you would ordinarily expect to buy you some sort of controlling interest in the business. Had a dodge into Tivoli Gardens later on, which was a most agreeable place to spend the evening, except for getting attacked by an angry goose.

Copenhagen is a wonderful place and a niece has just got her own place there so i maybe going in the not too distant. :cool:

I don't remember a whole lot about it TBH. The farm had a large guesthouse attached and did good food. As we'd travelled via Germany, we had to stay away from the pigs for the first few days in case we'd carried a pig disease of some sort in with us :eek:
Dirty Germans man. ;)

I'm in a minority then

Been to Denmark about 10 times, 6 to Copenhagen and thought it was ok, but not somewhere I would recommend

Expensive though.

Even to do this day i remember my old man cracking this hilarious joke about having to buy a second pint just to get over the cost of the first! Oh how we laughed and laughed and laughed. Good times. Great memories.
:lol: Aye its a bit dear like. Stavanger airport is about £11 a pint!

I was surprised how cheap beer was in Denmark the first time I went. (Copenhagen excepted)

Been quite a number of times to Copenhagen although I must admit it was basically on the back of the limited options from Newcastle if you didn't want a holiday flight. Nice city, bloody expensive and, for some reason, Tivoli Gardens is always shut when I go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back