Who's been to Copenhagen?

Have you been to Copenhagen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been to Denmark but never to Copenhagen. Must have been 14 or 15. Stayed on a pig farm quite near Esbjerg, visited there and also Aarhus. Fell off a bike and broke my arm. Cracking holiday!

Aarhus is brilliant. in fact I've not been to Denmark and had anything but a good time.

I had a better time in Reykjavik. Might have something to do with going to Copenhagen at new year when most stuff was closed and I got absolutely mortal and fell out with a few people. Reykjavik's easily one of the best places I've ever been.
Iceland I loved but reykjavik was a bit boring after day #1.5

Aarhus is brilliant. in fact I've not been to Denmark and had anything but a good time.

Aye, mate of mine who lived in Copenhagen goes over to Aarhus for an indiepop festival most years.

My other Danish memory is climbing the country's third highest mountain and not realising we'd done so.

Iceland I loved but reykjavik was a bit boring after day #1.5

Mint restaurants, plenty of places to walk about, a few decent art galleries. Could easily go back and do another give days doing things we missed last time (whale watching, glacier walking, actually see the northern lights, hire a car, etc). We did a few excursions an'all like.

Aye, mate of mine who lived in Copenhagen goes over to Aarhus for an indiepop festival most years.

My other Danish memory is climbing the country's third highest mountain and not realising we'd done so.

42 steps I believe top to bottom.

Mint restaurants, plenty of places to walk about, a few decent art galleries. Could easily go back and do another give days doing things we missed last time (whale watching, glacier walking, actually see the northern lights, hire a car, etc). We did a few excursions an'all like.

I doubt that particular holiday experience is any more enjoyable in Reykjavik than it is in Walsall, for example.

42 steps I believe top to bottom.

Probably.

food in Copenhagen I think is insanely good. art galleries I can happily pass by.

the rest of iceland was f***ing tremendous though.

I doubt that particular holiday experience is any more enjoyable in Reykjavik than it is in Walsall, for example.

Probably.

Walsall's nicer to drive around than Iceland? If you're referring to the process of hiring a vehicle I imagine it would be more enjoyable in Iceland an'all.

I've been to Denmark but never to Copenhagen. Must have been 14 or 15. Stayed on a pig farm quite near Esbjerg, visited there and also Aarhus. Fell off a bike and broke my arm. Cracking holiday!
i believe there are lots of pig farms...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back