Who's been to Copenhagen?

Have you been to Copenhagen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've spent years in both bits of Denmark, including lots of visits to Kobenhavn.

The only thing you need to know is that it has the most gorgeous lasses of anywhere on Earth.

Fluctuations, Africans, Russians, British, Swedish, Arabics, etc, etc.

Nothing else compares. FACT.

Yip.
Every time the train stopped it seemed someone got on and rifled through the bins! :lol:

Yeh, can be a bit weird to see. The first thought that comes into your mind if you haven't seen it before is probably that they are looking for food or something. But when you know they are just looking for empty bottles and cans it is almost like people don't feel as sorry for them somehow. The ones standing right next to you waiting for you to finish your drink can be pretty annoying, though. I always give them my bottle but never quite know how to react when I do. I try to be friendly but giving somebody an empty bottle while smiling at them makes me feel like a bad person.

They do have their fair share of drunks and homeless types.
A pair of them were walking towards me yesterday and the lass was trying to light a tab. She dropped her lighter and caught it with her foot and it came hurtling towards me I stopped it with my foot, it bounced up nicely so I flicked it up, caught it and handed it back all in one move as if I do it all the time.
They were suitably impressed but of all the lasses in Copenhagen to impress I chose the one stinking of piss.:lol:
Anyone who has seen me play football would know that I could just as easily hoofed it half way across Dennark.

in her arse you say Pat, splendid!

Clean as a whistle Hiller, no pitting or cracks on the intake .

Handled nicely, in fairness, no abrubt changes in performance,despite some fairly robust manoeuvring of the joystick.

Little bit of 'stick shudder' at times but was able to overcome that by referencing the Tech Log.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back