who will get bigger crowds next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we hit the ground running a win our first 4 or 5 games we will see crowds of 42k plus. If we do as I expect we will average 33 to 35k. Either way we will see bigger crowds than Leeds.
Whilst I don't think the fixtures in aug-Sept are as bad as many have been making out, I still can't see us racking the points up. There's a real good chance of a few draws such as v Derby, Sheff Wed, Leeds and Naaarich.

Most games could be very tight with so few quality strikers in this league. Fhs man, Danny Graham was one of the top scorers last season !

Worst case scenario would be a disastrous window followed by a calamitous first three month to the season mate. Come the clocks gannin back there might be under 20 thousand rattling round the stadium. I'm sure we'll be all right though

Us, they get poor crowds given their catchment area. The pricing structure that they have to deal with in recent years has not helped them mind.

All things considered though, awful club, awful fans and just an insular set of hillbillies.

Their catchment area is large but there are 5 super league rugby league clubs within a 20 mile radius and then there are countless other smaller rugby clubs who have a strong tradition.

Some of their fans are truly horrendous though but.

If we hit the ground running a win our first 4 or 5 games we will see crowds of 42k plus. If we do as I expect we will average 33 to 35k. Either way we will see bigger crowds than Leeds.
Wouldn't be so sure. You only have to take a look at the online availability planner to see how low season ticket take up has been.

We hit the ground running backwards at SAFC though

I am expecting us to get around 25k the Championship doesnt have anything good for the neutrals or players to watch. They will drop off sharply if we struggle but if we do well theyl build into the 30ks as the season goes on.

To get 30000, we are going to generally need, 6000 on the day 'walk ups.
I honestly just cannot see that happening as let's be honest, even tho the window is open for another 6 weeks, we ain't gona be signing anyone that will get people off their non st arses.
Derby H ? Holidays and TV will see to it that we kick off under 30k and that's with 2000 Derby there.
I think we underestimate how many thousands of fans are totally disillusioned with Short, relegation and the fact that we are so financially fkd that the likes of Vaughan is considered a big signing.
We get off to a bad start and we'll be struggling for 26-27k esp for midweek games, and, when we have 2 homes in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back