who will get bigger crowds next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some folk on here are going to be if for a bit of a shock when they see our crowds for next season. The club is on a massive downer & the fans even more so.

To get 30000, we are going to generally need, 6000 on the day 'walk ups.
I honestly just cannot see that happening as let's be honest, even tho the window is open for another 6 weeks, we ain't gona be signing anyone that will get people off their non st arses.
Derby H ? Holidays and TV will see to it that we kick off under 30k and that's with 2000 Derby there.
I think we underestimate how many thousands of fans are totally disillusioned with Short, relegation and the fact that we are so financially fkd that the likes of Vaughan is considered a big signing.
We get off to a bad start and we'll be struggling for 26-27k esp for midweek games, and, when we have 2 homes in a row.
This.

It depends entirely on how results and performances go. The first 5 or 6 games will be crucial. The players will have to convince us they are worth watching. If they don't,Short will realise he can't take us for granted.

I heard it was 15k season tickets sold as of last week

Leeds sold over 15k in May the most since 2004 so both clubs will be averaging similar crowds.

People who think we will get anywhere near 40,000 will be in for a shock.

Not that bothered about who has biggest crowd, if we gain promotion with an average of 28, 000 and Villa dont with an average of 32,000. We win. Its not the size.........

Is that what we've sold so far? We people were saying 17k a few weeks ago so hopefully you are right
100pc.
Dont give geordiedean and his fellow wums the time of feckin day they know nowt

Leeds are a dogshit club, one of the worst in the football league

Shit stadium
Myriad of prick owners
Bottlejob managers and squads time and time again
Prick fans who think that they support Barcelona

I hope that their f***ing stadium burns down one night and then the tin pot ***** go bust again, hate them big time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back