Who was the safc left back, from pennywell

Must be proper heartbreaking to have such a promising career ahead of you for it all to be taken away by somebody being reckless.

Did the lad go on and stay in football ?

I know both of them. Also a lads called Paul Lawson and Alfie Turner were cracking footballers.

Alan Hope was a bit of a short arse for a keeper. Brilliant shot stopper though.
Paul Lawson did he play centre forward. While on about ex pennywell lads who were good at forty what about Lee Young. Sure Stoke City we’re watching him in the local leagues and only his age counted against their interest. Great player.

Centre midfield. Darren Crosby played up front.
I was in the same year as these two lads. I never played for the school team as I found there were clicks all over and I was a bit shy back then. I did however play in the local leagues and did come up against one lad who played centre half for the school and I tore him a new arse. I’ve also scored past Alan Hope so I must be class.

I was in the same year as these two lads. I never played for the school team as I found there were clicks all over and I was a bit shy back then. I did however play in the local leagues and did come up against one lad who played centre half for the school and I tore him a new arse. I’ve also scored past Alan Hope so I must be class.

I was in the same year anarl. Stratford.

that tackle on Anthony Smith was an assault ,was in front of clock stand paddocks towards Fulwell End, twat should have done time for it. Ref should have been demoted to Sunderland Sunday morning league for not sending him off too.

Back