WHO says covid didn’t come from Wuhan lab

How would that have helped when it the virus was identified in sewage in Barcelona and Holland at least 6 months prior to the outbreak in Wuhan?
Think we will find that was down to problems in the labs, if Covid was present in Barcelona and Holland 6 months before Wuhan there would have been a spikes in pneumonia like illness in the affected cities, and tests for subsequent months would also have tested positive. Sadly Covid just isn't the kind of bug that drops in for a few days and then disappears.

Being as China are still a member of WHO they are trying to be seen as looking at all bases to learn what actually caused the Mutation and it has been acknowledged that these specific SARS type viruses are made not in labs but by Bats Pigs Mink etc in dense jungle environments.... Just about every living organism have a tendcy to feed off other species. Its all part of the evolution process every species goes through.

What happened to your mate Mr Omalumpa he got banned?

China would love to see the West Crumble but China are also not that stupid as to attack the rest of the world with a deadly virus. People who think they intentionally caused this are idiots.

China is just a fucked up country which has lead to this happening by accident.

China would love to see the West Crumble but China are also not that stupid as to attack the rest of the world with a deadly virus. People who think they intentionally caused this are idiots.

China is just a fucked up country which has lead to this happening by accident.
yep i think it was done to lax protocols and behaviours ...and now we all must pay

There were handful of cases in northern Italy months beforehand

If I HAD to bet a months salary it would be a scientific experiment gone wrong

There were handful of cases in northern Italy months beforehand

If I HAD to bet a months salary it would be a scientific experiment gone wrong

The fact that the Chinese wouldnt let the WHO team see the first data of infections which over half were not linked to the seafood market just shows they know more about the origin and are hiding it.

"Last month, the mission rejected speculation that the coronavirus could have leaked from a lab and said instead that it may have jumped to humans through an animal host or frozen wildlife products. WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus later said the United Nations agency hasn’t ruled out any hypotheses."

Plot thickenining?

Bloomberg talking about this on the news now.

Last edited:
You're quite a sensible type, what do you actually make about Nasa saying they can't go back to the moon because they destroyed all the technology? To me that just seems mental, especially as they've had 50 year of technological advancement. Crackers.

first time I've ever heard that

"Last month, the mission rejected speculation that the coronavirus could have leaked from a lab and said instead that it may have jumped to humans through an animal host or frozen wildlife products. WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus later said the United Nations agency hasn’t ruled out any hypotheses."

Plot thickenining?

Bloomberg talking about this on the news now.
Spit On, Yelled At, Attacked: Chinese-Americans Fear for Their Safety

Increase in attacks on Asian-Americans seen as Chinese New Year approaches

Coronavirus: What attacks on Asians reveal about American identity

Plot "thickenining"? Indeed. The world needs scapegoats and it needs them now!

I know :lol: probably first and last time
Well no, it's from the horses mouth. I'll dig the video out later, too much faff on this little tippy tappy. Top 90s astronaut within a Nasa building setting, comes out with it as clear as day. When I originally posted it, many months back, other posters stated it was to stop the Russians getting the tech 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
You're quite a sensible type, what do you actually make about Nasa saying they can't go back to the moon because they destroyed all the technology? To me that just seems mental, especially as they've had 50 year of technological advancement. Crackers.
You've made that up.

Last edited:

Back