WHO says covid didn’t come from Wuhan lab

I don't think we will ever truly know how it started but it's still chinas carelessness which has brought it upon us.

Yeah, I don't think china will ever say how it started and they won't allow anyone to do a fair audit.

I still think I came from a wet market, is that not how the first Sars outbreak happened? If it happened once then it could happen again.

China's initial response seemed almost deliberate to me (not the outbreak but the way they let it spread once the cat was out of the bag). It wasn't just about reputational damage. They knowingly allowed their citizens to infect other countries. While blocking people entering their country. Their spat with Australia because Australia wanted a fair investigation and their delay tactics with the world health team showed that they have something to hide in my opinion.

Chinas continued threats to the world
Who disagree with them and their treatment of Hong Kong democracy should be dealt with in my opinion. Countries need to stop trading with them and start to pick different nations to accept investment money from. Only India and America have really called them out.

Last edited:
I’ll await the conspiracy theorists talking shit again

Wuhan has the largest Chinese laboratory which investigates coronavirus.
I think its a fairly big coincidence that the virus started where the lab is.
If you think this is conspiracy theorists talking shit then I think you're very easy to fool

Wuhan has the largest Chinese laboratory which investigates coronavirus.
I think its a fairly big coincidence that the virus started where the lab is.
If you think this is conspiracy theorists talking shit then I think you're very easy to fool
I fully accept it could have escaped from a lab, virus actually escape fairly frequently. There was some stat about the US that astonished me a few months ago

It was probably a poor dig at conspiracy theorists to be honest.

Back