WHO says covid didn’t come from Wuhan lab

Status
Not open for further replies.

What if it was created to wreck countries economy's allowing china's to prosper and give them the opportunity to buy foreign businesses at low prices? Just a thought. Seb.
Again though, why release it in your own country? China (as with most large countries) have 1,000’s of secret agents. Why wouldn’t they get someone to bring it to the West and release it here? Why release it in their own country in the hope it spreads? Just seems a bizarre thing to do. A country like China could have easily sent 50 people around Europe spreading a virus rather than do it in their own country.

Reactions: PTR
How would that have helped when it the virus was identified in sewage in Barcelona and Holland at least 6 months prior to the outbreak in Wuhan?
This is a very good question tbh.
There's still so many unknowns. But my point still stands I think - we should have been doing this work 18 months ago.

How would that have helped when it the virus was identified in sewage in Barcelona and Holland at least 6 months prior to the outbreak in Wuhan?

Well it was well before Wuhan.... China has just been guilty of dealing with outbreaks with military precision.

Again though, why release it in your own country? China (as with most large countries) have 1,000’s of secret agents. Why wouldn’t they get someone to bring it to the West and release it here? Why release it in their own country in the hope it spreads? Just seems a bizarre thing to do. A country like China could have easily sent 50 people around Europe spreading a virus rather than do it in their own country.

Isn't that what they did when they delayed the closing of their borders? It spread around the world not just Europe though...

The CCP have repeatedly shown a blatant disregard for life. If this allows them to get ahead globally then why not.
Well it was well before Wuhan.... China has just been guilty of dealing with outbreaks with military precision.
Not entirely true, reports suggest their handling is what lead to this... there are diplomatic cables from 2018 pointing to this exact thing happening at this exact facility.

Last edited:
Well what about France in November

What were all the WHO scientists looking for in wuhan then? Have you not shared this groundbreaking l'hypothesise

Did they ever publish their findings?
I remember there was loads about this in June but all the reports I read were that the paper was being peer reviewed before being published. It just said traces of the virus were found. I couldn't find anything about what the traces were, if it was a full genome, or if they were fragments that could've belonged to other viruses.
Be interested to read it of it's available anywhere?

What were all the WHO scientists looking for in wuhan then? Have you not shared this groundbreaking l'hypothesise

Being as China are still a member of WHO they are trying to be seen as looking at all bases to learn what actually caused the Mutation and it has been acknowledged that these specific SARS type viruses are made not in labs but by Bats Pigs Mink etc in dense jungle environments.... Just about every living organism have a tendcy to feed off other species. Its all part of the evolution process every species goes through.

Why do you believe the earth is flat then?
just common sense and reason , do i feel the earth move ? no , do i see the same consetallions in the sky decade after decade ? yep , do i think water could stick to a spinning ball hurtling through space time ? nah , no way , does water always conform to any object and the surface always flat , of course it does . how could planes fly flat n level over a globe for hours on end , well they couldnt , are boats going up and down hill ?, i dont think so .

just common sense and reason , do i feel the earth move ? no , do i see the same consetallions in the sky decade after decade ? yep , do i think water could stick to a spinning ball hurtling through space time ? nah , no way , does water always conform to any object and the surface always flat , of course it does . how could planes fly flat n level over a globe for hours on end , well they couldnt , are boats going up and down hill ?, i dont think so .
:lol: :lol: :lol: fuck me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back