Who is usually the first name that enters your head when

He was a fantastic scapegoat when our style of play got sussed out and we dropped down the table.
Because he hid and was a total liability. In fairness Reid was just as much to blame, bizarrely selecting Kilbane ahead of Julio, who was a different class player. Typical of Reid, stubborn. It of course led to his downfall among other reasons of course, losing being the primary one.

Because he hid and was a total liability. In fairness Reid was just as much to blame, bizarrely selecting Kilbane ahead of Julio, who was a different class player. Typical of Reid, stubborn. It of course led to his downfall among other reasons of course, losing being the primary one.
I can't remember him hiding. I remember him being being called out for crap crossing constantly which was true.

Gareth Hall wasn't. It just became a bit cool to say him. We've had a lot worse.
Not at all. Those of us who witnessed Gareth f***ing Hall know.

Voted Chelsea's worst ever player and with me working in Hammersmith at the time, my Chelsea supporting friends couldn't believe we'd paid money for him.

One away game I'm sure he chased an opposition player the length of the pitch and brought him down in the penalty box.

Made Paul McShane look like a world beater.

Not at all. Those of us who witnessed Gareth f***ing Hall know.

Voted Chelsea's worst ever player and with me working in Hammersmith at the time, my Chelsea supporting friends couldn't believe we'd paid money for him.

One away game I'm sure he chased an opposition player the length of the pitch and brought him down in the penalty box.

Made Paul McShane look like a world beater.
Was that in the Premier League? 2 leagues higher than one weโ€™ve been in over the last few years.

There are a few totally bizarre signings that spring to mind, Darren Byfield, Alan Quinn, Kevin Cooper, Andy Cole, John Stead.

Back