Who do you want to win the PL, and who do you want to go down

Bit unfair City get to play all their games one at a time but Arsenal and Liverpool have to do two at the same time.
If Everton are save and Arsenal give them a hiding and win the title denying Liverpool I can see Klopp going into a conspiracy theory..

Man City as I don't personally know any of their fans down here to gloat,

Going down I'd pick either Forest or Luton judging on what we will be up against next season IF (Cough) we get ourselves sorted. Luton are probably more geared up for championship football mind and they do have some balls. Everton if they start the campaign with a massive points deduction but I don't think prem rules count in EFL leagues so probably not them . Palace are just a meh club so don't mind them either

Arsenal and Everton. Arsenal for a bit of a change and Everton for all the financial fuckups. Can’t keep losing money and breaking the rules and have such small points deductions it means little, otherwise everyone may as well over spend and get a few points deducted, especially if the players added help achieve far more points than the deduction
Arsenal and Everton.

Think the implosion from Everton will be bigger. And definitely funnier.
And aye the victim mentality would be funny as fuck😂

Last edited:
If you’d ask me a few years ago, I’d have said - yes, Liverpool. Klopp deserves it (he does), the football they play is a joy (it is) and he seems like a nice guy with great political values.

All that is true except the nice guy bit. The way he behaves as a loser is a f***ing disgrace and actually, I now think: fuck him. Hope he throws it away.

Arsenal have done it the hard(er) way and Arteta’s patient building of a club deserves the trophy.
Really fair points. Admittedly I know Klopp goes on and can act in a very antagonistic way but I quite like it :lol:

Arsenal a close second for me even though I have a soft spot for City (before major money)

Want Arsenal to win it. Can't see it though, they'll drop a fair few points with their run in, where-as City are a well oiled machine at this point of the season.

Everton to go down - they need a restart asap, and it's getting a bit tedious with them always struggling.

Want Arsenal to win it. Can't see it though, they'll drop a fair few points with their run in, where-as City are a well oiled machine at this point of the season.

Everton to go down - they need a restart asap, and it's getting a bit tedious with them always struggling.
City's run-in is a walk in the park in comparison anarl.

I'd prefer Arsenal to win the league, feels like an underdog winning it compared to the other 2. But for gambling purposes I would Man City to Liverpool.

I would rather see Forest go down than Luton, I think those above them are all but safe. Be good to see a Championship playoff winner go up and stay up despite not spending loads.

Back