Who do you want to win the PL, and who do you want to go down

Anybody but Arsenal at the top (although Arsenal will be champions)

Don’t mind between -
Everton: keep stinking it out
Forest - a complete scumbag of an owner who should be in prison
Luton - seeing the three going up going down might create some soul searching in the game. Also have no interest in Luton either way

I’d prefer Arsenal to win the league, can’t stand Liverpool, and City winning it is just boring now.

Relegation if I had to pick, Palace. Would prefer a London club. Luton and Brentford in their own way at least have a decent story that gives the rest of us hope.

Liverpool. I always had a massive soft spot for City but their ownership and the way they have tramped all over the financial regulations leaves a sour taste. I watched Forest a lot under Clough when I was a student in the eighties and want them to survive, their bonkers ownership suggests further issues ahead. Not a fan of Luton but would have liked them to stay up just to piss off the "shouldn't be allowed in the Premier League" idiots but I think it's between them and Forest so them to go down. Of the options mind I would love Palace to go but that is highly unlikely now.

Sadly with their run in I can’t see anything other than City winning again Everton could go if they get another deduction.

Would like Gunners to win just for someone different relegation having had it happen so often to us not really something I would root for unless in was the Mags or West Ham.

Liverpool and Luton.
Looking at the bottom three (who went up last year) they have 13 wins out of 95 games between them. Shows you the gulf between the championship and premier league.

Arsenal or Liverpool
Down? Dunno. But would be canny for Luton to stay up. Edwards has done a tremendous job and I like lads like Barkley and Andros

Back