Who do you want to win the PL, and who do you want to go down

I want Arsenal to win it, but I think Liverpool or Man City have the better chance, certainly City do looking at their remaining fixtures.

Not fussed who goes down.

I’d prefer Arsenal to win the league, can’t stand Liverpool, and City winning it is just boring now.

Relegation if I had to pick, Palace. Would prefer a London club. Luton and Brentford in their own way at least have a decent story that gives the rest of us hope.
Exactly this.

Liverpool for the league. Arteta’s histrionics on the touch line annoy me and City winning again is a bit boring. Klopp winning before he departs would be a fitting end.

Not overly fussed at the bottom, but if had to choose then maybe Palace. Always a bit of a “meh” club for me.

Was pointing this out on the match thread and kept getting told its between Arsenal and Liverpool.

It's City's title like, 100%, Liverpool will drop off with a few draws. Arsenal will probably lose to Bournemouth or Wolves. City will win 6 draw 1.

Liverpool and Luton.
Looking at the bottom three (who went up last year) they have 13 wins out of 95 games between them. Shows you the gulf between the championship and premier league.
If this keeps happening, and the 3 relegated clubs go straight back up, something may be done to make the Premier and Championship a bit closer in terms of money and the ability to compete.

Arsenal but only because I can’t stand the other two more.

Wouldn’t mind seeing Everton go down. They’re like we were for several years: the turd that won’t flush.

Liverpool for the title

Luton or Everton to go down. I unfortunately go with the ‘how many fans can you get in your stadium’ belief. Just annoys me for some reason so hence why Luton would go in there and Everton I’d be okay with going down so they can have a bit of a reality check. Hard pickings out of the remaining sides who could go down as I quite like all of them for one reason or another

If you’d ask me a few years ago, I’d have said - yes, Liverpool. Klopp deserves it (he does), the football they play is a joy (it is) and he seems like a nice guy with great political values.

All that is true except the nice guy bit. The way he behaves as a loser is a f***ing disgrace and actually, I now think: fuck him. Hope he throws it away.

Arsenal have done it the hard(er) way and Arteta’s patient building of a club deserves the trophy.

Last edited:

Back