Who Do You Want Promoted?

Leeds, Leicester and Southampton

Ipswich would be a good story. But the less teams in the league with parachute payments the better for me. Plus McKenna would be off if Ipswich don't go up

Just looked at top 5s form. Only ipswich have 3 wins in 5. Rest have just 2. Proper squeeky bum time n most failing to perform.

I think we want shot of whichever teams are likely to be strong again next season taking into account peak parachute payments.

West Brom are nearly at end of payments. Norwich and Watford are going into third season of parachute payments and not used them wisely anyway. So we also want them hanging around thinking about cutbacks.

Leicester, Leeds and Southampton are at peak £55m and the league table suggests they have used payments well. So we want them gone ideally.

It would leave the 3 relegated teams at full payments/premier league squad. Norwich and Watford being nothing special anyway, West Brom planning for transition to without payment situation.

And then Ipswich who have an open chequebook owners unfortunately.

We would be financially miles behind 4 teams, another 3 with more income but who arent exactly using that well anyway who can be got at.

Say were were to sell Clarke and Patterson for £32m as an example, theres no reason why we cant get back to playoffs next season with some 'normal' recruitment. (Normal, as opposed to wasting money on random foreign gambles')

Ipswich via the autos.

WBA via the play-offs. Supervisor at work supports them.

Don't really care whether Leeds or Leicester make the other automatic spot.

Last edited:
Southampton and Leicester for me.

Fuck Leeds and Ipswich........and Coventry, Boro.
I don't think you need to worry about the Boro.

We've got Hull A, Ipswich A, Leeds H as our next 3 and we'll need to win them all to have any chance of playoffs. Not happening.

Leicester, Leeds and Southampton for me, no other reason other than the less teams with parachute money the better I think.

Not sure which teams will be the last few instalments but the teams with more money in the league then the better for me

I’d like to see Ipswich
Leicester, Leeds and Southampton for me, no other reason other than the less teams with parachute money the better I think.

Not sure which teams will be the last few instalments but the teams with more money in the league then the better for me
Leicester could struggle if they don’t go up this year as could have a transfer embargo in place and have to sell some of their bigger players

Leeds, Ipswich, WBA.

Don’t share the hate for Leeds.
Ipswich for having ambition.
WBA. No idea but be canny for them.

Last edited:
Portsmouth are almost definitely up. Out if the others Bolton and Barnsley would be best for the travelling lads and lasses

Back