Who Do You Want Promoted?

Ipswich, good luck to them, be a brilliant story and quite funny after lots of people (and 90% of this board) spent the whole year saying they'd crumble away.

Genuinely couldn't give a fuck about other teams, but after the way their fans have whined on tonight be quite amused to see Leeds fail. Although they've looked the best team in the league the last few months to me, in fairness.

We really need Leicester, Leeds and Southampton out of this division for next season.

I know people will say we took 4 points off Leeds and beat Southampton once too, but the reality is with parachute payments again next season they will be operating in a different universe again.

To make the division as easy as possible, the above three need to go up.

Only team I like in the top 6 are Leicester, but Ipswich would be mint for the story and... fuck the rest tbh.

Ipswich.

After that it's a case of which team would it be funnier to see fail - the answer to that is Leeds, so Leicester for second.

In the playoffs, it would be funny to see whichever of Leeds or Leicester end up there failing. If someone like Norwich could go up through the playoffs that would do me.

We really need Leicester, Leeds and Southampton out of this division for next season.

I know people will say we took 4 points off Leeds and beat Southampton once too, but the reality is with parachute payments again next season they will be operating in a different universe again.

To make the division as easy as possible, the above three need to go up.
Beaten to it

I didnt mind Southampton until they did a ‘Howay!’ post on Twitter after they beat us.

Saudi gobbler fucks.

Anyone but them and I hope Pomey get up and batter them next season.

Ipswich.

After that it's a case of which team would it be funnier to see fail - the answer to that is Leeds, so Leicester for second.

In the playoffs, it would be funny to see whichever of Leeds or Leicester end up there failing. If someone like Norwich could go up through the playoffs that would do me.
Ipswich and Norwich somehow going up would be absolutely crackers. I love the thought of that. :D

Ipswich are the only ones I can positively want. Think it would be funny if Leicester bottle it after looking certainties for so long. Don't want Coventry to go up. Like West Brom, don't mind Norwich. Quite astonishing that Preston are doing so well, they were poor against us but it would be good to see them break the parachute clubs.

Back