Who Do You Want Promoted?

Norwich can f*ck off. Sh*t club and sh*t team. I really don't get how they're doing so well. I suppose it's better to be lucky than good. Leicester can also do one the cheating b*astards. WBA the original yo-yo team would just be absolutely boring to watch.

So for promotion; like it or not Ipswich would be a success story. Leeds as much as everyone but Leeds fans dislike them would bring a bit of spark and atmosphere and I'm not usually an advocate of promoting southern teams but I quite like Southampton. A traditional premier league team during my youth.

The 3 who are likely to remain strongest next season, so perhaps Leeds, Southampton and Ipswich? I would say Leicester but they might be in a spot of bother?
Leicester have been caught gaming the finances so will probably yo-yo. The whole parachute payments means that the relegated teams will bounce between the leagues unless they are deducted points for gaming or there are actually better teams in the Championship to stop the merry go round.
We’ve played all the top 4 twice now and I haven’t been impressed by any of them. Such a waste of a season, we should be in the play offs at least.
Absolutely this! SAFC imploded this season with shockingly bad recruitment

Last edited:
Got a mate who's a massive Ipswich fan and he's been poorly and is only going to get worse so the sooner they go up the better for him and he can enjoy seeing his team in the top flight again, plus they've shown ambition and good recruitment, if only we had had the balls to show a quarter of ambition they have we'd be going up with them. WBA would be the only other side I'd want to go up for footballing reasons, obviously financially a parachute team or two wouldn't be bad thinking of next season but we are miles away in ambition so once they've cashed in on a couple of our best players we'll be starting from scratch again .

Anyone but Boro but it would be fun to see them battered next season week in and out, think Leicester may have point deduction coming so don’t think they’ll go up, Ipswich for doing it twice would be good but think whoever goes up will struggle 🤷‍♂️

Leicester and Leeds in the automatics, Southampton, Ipswich, WBA & Norwich in the playoffs. I think the top 6 as they currently stand will be the same at the end of the season. Ippo's V Narch will be a great watch over the 2 legs, but I think it'll be Southampton who win the playoffs - they've just got a bit more quality about them than the others.

Southampton Leicester and Leeds for me.

If 1 or 2 of those end up in the league next season we will have 4/5 teams with Premier league money next season. Although not too sure how we'll sheff utd are doing financially but will still be a force next season.

Southampton Leicester and Leeds for me.

If 1 or 2 of those end up in the league next season we will have 4/5 teams with Premier league money next season. Although not too sure how we'll sheff utd are doing financially but will still be a force next season.
Of the current top 4 maybe ipswich n leicester may be least prepared (financially) to remount another promotion campaign?

If so id like leeds n s’ton up n the likely strongest of those 2.

think Leicester may have point deduction coming so don’t think they’ll go up, Ipswich for doing it twice would be good but think whoever goes up will struggle 🤷‍♂️

Leicester have an impending EPL points deduction should they get promoted. EFL have already been challenged on their FFP rules by Leicester as the club say they haven't been in the EFL long enough to fall foul of the EFL rules so there's no imminent points deduction from the EFL. Has to be 3 years and they've only been down 1. There's been talk about a registration embargo (better than a transfer embargo as they can't resign expiring contracts like Vardy) but I've yet to hear that it's been implemented. Leicester will probably use some of their ill-gotten gains to pay for an appeal.

And Ipswich are a strange story. If they keep McKenna, I can see them using the inbound EPL treasure trove to recruit EPL talent easily. So if they do go up, I can see them building on this seasons momentum.

Back